12

Sooa was coming off the studio as Haru needed to work with Shinee, they known each other for a while and Sooa could see they needed a time to talk without her there.

Haru smiled at her as she was leaving, texting her right after that they wouldn't take long.

It's true she could use another room but she feels at peace in that studio so let's not ruin that.

"Sooa!" She heard someone call for her and it was Dongsun "come here"

Watching from afar both of them talking was Mark and Haechan, the two of them were drinking some water along with the rest of the dreamies.

"I wish I could have a girlfriend like that" Jaemin said

"You what?!" Mark glared at him

"Jeno! Protect me" Jaemin hide behind him

"It's not normal seeing you like that" Jisung said "are you dating?"

"No... I was just surprised by his words. You don't even know her"

"She's pretty" Jaemin said and Mark nodded "she's nice" another nod "she's really talented" another nod

"She's amazing" Mark said still looking at her

"Your words not mine" Jaemin winked at him

"What are you thinking ?" Haechan asked as the rest of them went away

"That lately I haven't been thinking of Hana" his eyes were still on Sooa "no, Haechan... she's my friend. Nothing more"

"Guys! Do you mind Sooa join us?"

"Of course, I can teach her the moves" Chenle said grabbing her

Mark was gonna break them apart when Dongsun did that for him "She's not gonna dance with you, see you only"

Sooa smiled and sat on the floor watching them, she was trying her hard not to look at Mark.

She was still trying to figure out why she felt so mad when he left. It was unprofessional but being her friends she should forgive him.

"That's it Mark!" Dongsun said but even then Sooa was looking at other member "someone woke up inspired today"

"What? I always dance like this" he said glancing at Sooa but she just got up said something to Dongsun and left.

"Mark.... Really subtle" Haechan murmured while he drank some water

"What?!" He snapped

"Calm down" Chenle said "what's the deal? Do you like her?"

"No" Mark said "I'm done with you " he got up and left

Down the hallway Yuta noticed him and called him out. Mark didn't notice him and ignore, but thankfully Yuta followed him to make sure he was ok because he looked upset.

Mark sat in the cafeteria alone but not for long as Yuta made him company

"What's wrong?"

"How do you know you like a girl?" Mark asked

"Don't you like Hana?"

"I don't know.... People are getting into my head"

"Ok, just tell me how you feel and I'll try to decipher"

"I feel like a jerk"

"That's always a good start" Yuta chuckled

"Hana is my friend, ok? Yes when Yejun try to set us up I was excited and I liked her but after she got with Jeonghan I meant what I said. I'm moving on. It's not like we dated or I was in love with her. You guys always tease me for spending time with her but she's my friend!truly my friend"

"And you're sad why?"

"Because Sooa doesn't talk to me... she didn't even look at me now at rehearsal. I know I left her and Taeyong because of Hana but she's my friend. I would do that for anyone of you including her"

"Especially her" Yuta smirked

"Yeah...wait what?" Mark said making Yuta laugh "I would do for anyone, but she's mad she even said she doesn't know why she's mad"

"She's stubborn like you. Think about why you're mad she's ignoring you? For what I know Hana would spend days without texting you and didn't stay like this. What you think about Sooa"

"I don't know, she's my friend. She's feisty, always has an answer. She likes to eat but mainly salty stuff, she likes to work with music and always has her headphones even if she's not listening to anything. I like when she's with us she just be herself and doesn't try to flirt with us. And before you say, she doesn't flirt with you. I like how she always let's me eat with her although I said I wasn't hungry. I like when she does that thing with her hand when she really likes the music....." he looked at Yuta "dude, do I like her?"

"Yup you do, you're smitten about her. It's cute to watch actually"

"And now?" 

"Now you tell her" Yuta said but  Mark was already shaking his head " what's wrong now?"

"I can't tell her"

"I'm gonna meet her in a bit, want me to do something?"

"NO NO, just check if she's ok"

Yuta entered the studio smiling ear to ear, he sat and took his notes as Jungwoo was recording.

"Your super smiley today" Jaehyun said leaning into the music table "don't you think ?"

"We need hot Yuta for this song not smiley Yuta" Sooa said looking back at him "but you're really smiley, did something happen?"

"No, just happy. I was with Mark" he said focusing on her reaction but Sooa just looked at Jungwoo again

"He finally accept you love?" Jaehyun asked

"Oh he accept love but not mine" he whispered making Jaehyun look at Sooa and smile

"Finally"