3

ha.ru story

"Taking pictures of your favorite student?" Sooa asked "at least could've said something"

"Girl are you in a competition with Mark Lee?"

"I don't even talk with him" she said confused " why?"

"Competition who can work the most" he ruffles her hair

"That's Mark for sure" Taeyong said entering the room "hey Sooa"

"Hey, ready?" he asked Haru

"Don't you wanna wait for them?"

"They're just behind me-"

"Sooa!" Yuta said " the only girl who doesn't falls for my flirting"

"Wow even Mark blushes with you" Haechan added

"No I don't"

"You do" Jungwoo spoke

"Everyone is here" Haru clapped his hands " so me and Sooa are working with you to make a brilliant song"

"Amen" Johnny raise his hands

"Sooa hit it" Haru winked at her and she put the song for them to hear.

Their anticipation palpable in the air, it's the first time they'll heard some song from Sooa, Haru has been complimenting her since she arrived but they didn't know what to expect.

As they settled into their seats, the studio speakers crackled to life, and a haunting melody filled the room. It was unlike anything they had ever heard before, a combination of electronic beats and soulful vocals.

Taeyong, looked at her and nodded letting her know he was vibing with her song.

As the song progressed, each member began to show some sign of their opinion. A head bop, a smile...
Haechan and Taeil were already thinking about the harmonies they could create. Yuta, Mark, and Jungwoo were dancing along with the song's rhythm.

"It's good" Doyoung said " Sooa you should be proud"

"I know Taeyong is already scheming about the choreography" Yuta said winking at Sooa "I knew you would kill it"

"You know me for 2 weeks" Sooa said rolling her

"Long enough" he smiled " don't be mean to your friend"

"You're lucky you're cute" she threw him the pillow next to her

"So this is it?" Haru asked them and they all nodded

"Mark... you're quiet" Jaehyun said "already thinking about the lyrics?"

"Yeah... dude the song is really good" he smiled

"Scooter boy aproves" Sooa chuckled "good to know"

"Scooter?" Taeil asked

"I might almost killer her with a scooter"