Behind the scenes. -Kruger-

Smut.

Actor reader and Kruger.

Requested by; killercult.

Yall are getting fed twice this week, but take this with a grain of fucking Salt, any time i write consent it means both goddamn parties are consenting.

Warnings; Overstimulation, orgasm denial.
____________________________________________

You and Sebastian were two men, whom on set, hated each other, but off, you two were quite literally together. You were working on a scene, Kruger was watching you, his eyes following as you took off from one side to the other, it was for some scene in some type of high-speed car chase, he really didn't remember, not that he cared anyway, he was just waiting for his part where he got to 'shoot out the tires on all the cars' something he had to beg the directors for, but after they let him he realized, they had actual cars. So this was gonna be way more fun, they had a retired police car and he was 100% ready to get to shoot stuff.

The director called a cut for a moment, allowing you to go get water and them to get Kruger ready, you stepped off set, sweating a bit, bjt nothing too bad, heading over to go get some water while they gpt everything ready for Kruger's scene.

The day ended with you both sweaty, and exhausted, but you got to go home and relax, that was quite nice, but something wouldn't be quite as nice. That something being Sebastian, the reason was you kinda had been teasing him every now and again while y'all were on set.

Sebastian was the one driving and he was keeping you close, holding your thigh you held your hand over his, he didn't seem to mind too much, but once you two got inside his demeanor completely changed. He pushed you against the wall, grabbing your face gently, "The hell was that all about, hm? You just wanted my attention, leiber?" You simply nodded, and he just chuckled, he pulled you into a kiss filled with vigor, pressing you back against the wall, you kissed back, giving in the exact same amount of passion he did.

Kruger just rubbed his gloved hands over your clothed body, chest, stomach, wherever he could reach. You groaned into the kiss, hips bucking into Sebastian's, pressing your bodies together. Kruger continued the kiss, biting your lower lip, causing you to gasp, opening your mouth allowing him to continue his ministrations. Tounges fighting for dominance against one another, of course, Sebastian won, having a mild advantage over you, not one of strictly hight, but power. You leaned back fully allowing Kruger to maintain his power, he seemed to enjoy having you at his mercy. Sebastian pulled away due to the lack of oxygen, he smiled down at you, "You wanna continue, and go farther or just cut it here, hübscher Junge?" You wasted no time in telling him to continue, now you fucking needed him.

You grabbed Krugers shoulders and practically clung to him, he picked you up and carried you to the couch, sitting comfortably and allowing you to sit on his lap for a moment. You got up, unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down to his ankles, he had already kicked his shoes at the door, as had you. You looked at him, a soft smile on his face, as for your own, a soft smirk as you dropped to one knee before the seated man, grabbing the waistband of his boxers you awaited his approval. He gave you a nod, and you pulled has boxers off, grabbing his hardened dick. You stroked from head to base, he pat his own thigh, telling you to keep going with your actions. Of course you did, grabbing his cock, taking the tip into your mouth, tounge rubbing over the slit in his tip, he groaned softly as he moved one hand to grab a fist full of your hair.

You hummed around him, Sebastian began to get impatient, pushing your head, too eager to be teased more. He wanted you gagging on his length, and he wanted it now. And length be damned you'd be gagging on him with just a quarter of his fully hardend cock in your mouth. You began to bob your head, not keeping him waiting long, you tried your damnedest to not gag, but with the fucking length of him it was hard. You felt him push your head farther, til his whole length was in your throat.

This kept up for a bit longer before you pulled back. Looking up at him with spit-slick lips, he hummed in contempt, happy with the overall outcome of that. Sebastian motioned for you to rid yourself of your pants, which you gladly did, your beifs felt tight, the entirety of your cock was visible at this point, Kruger smiled, sitting up a bit more, pulling your boxers off and telling you to get back to the seat you had taken before sucking him off. You sat back on his lap, his German or really, Austrian accent lacing his words beautifully, you raised your hips and kruger lined himself up with your ass, taking hold of your hips, lowering you back on his cock, the mixture of saliva and pre-cum made the slide in alot less painful than it could've been without it, your head fell back as hid length slid entirely into you, he held you still for a moment.

"Guter junge, sehr guter junge.." Kruger praised quietly, you snapped back out of your thoughts, hips raising as you began to ride him, "Atta boy.. Ride me like you want to cum." His wording threw you off, but you obeyed him, he watched you slam back down before pulling up and then just slam right back down. "Atta Junge, mach weiter." Kruger praised you steadily, he watched how you reacted, how your dick twitched, you whined and how you got louder when he hit a good spot. He held a tight grip on your hips, when Sebastian heard you start to warn him he held you down firmly, not moving, just keeping you steady and waiting for your orgasm to die down, he wasn't going to let you cum until he decided you were ready. Well, really until he decided you had earned your sweet orgasmic relief.

After you had calmed down, Kruger continued allowing you to ride him, he watched your body with obvious intrest, the way you writhed after being stripped of your orgasm for the first time, the pleasure starting to get to your head, you kept hearing Kruger muttering praises, it just felt surreal, but also, way too good for you to want to stop. You needed him to let you cum, at this point, desperation out weighed your thoughts as you ruthlessly slammed your hips against Sebastian's, all for it to come down to the pointless, endless striping of your release once again. Sebastian let out a soft chuckle at the way you whined. "Fuckin' c'mon babe! Goddamnit please!" You could beg all you wanted but to him, it meant nothing but the satisfaction of watching you get all worked up and fucked up, overstimulating yourself even with the lack of a true orgasm.

You were at the point of begging, you needed to cum. No more bullshit, no more edging, no more teasing you needed him to just fucking ruin you. "Goddamnit Sebastian, please!" He gave nothing but a soft grumble, "Ich glaube nicht, dass ein guter Junge so bettelt.." (I don't think that's how a good boy begs..) You were ready to cry at this point. "Sebastian please! Please, I need it, just please!" He chuckled, finally deciding to be nice to you, he flipped the two of you, now you were laying on your back, Sebastian felt your legs wrap around his waist, he began pounding into you, he smiled as you cried out his name, heels digging into his back, Sebastian pounded deep, just how you wanted him too, he noticed how you reacted to his lightest touch at this point, your dick jumped, he heard you cry again. "Sebastian!" He thrusted deeper, harder, faster, chasing the pleasure of you both. Krugers dick twitched, you couldn't even fully warn him, you came hard, crying out his name, Sebastian came right after you, you were so overstimulated, but it felt so, so good.

Sebastian collapsed on top of you, "Guter junge.. Good boy.. I love you so much.." you both seemed more out of it than you truly were. You pulled Kruger into a kiss, he just tried to make sure you were okay, you both pulled away before the last kiss finalized the 'activities' you both would be indulging in today. You took in deep breaths, Kruger got off you, picking you up, and taking you to the bathroom to get cleaned up. The clothes on the floor would have to wait to be cleaned up until tomorrow. Because there was no way in hell you were getting them up tonight, not after this whole ordeal, you needed to rest, since you did have to work again tomorrow.

So yeah, you resting would definitely be appreciated by your body tomorrow.