Sweet boy. -Soap-

Smut, dom reader.

Requested by; larryslaystbh_.

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER IM SO SORRY 😭. I'VE HAD SO MANY DAMN REQUESTS IM SORRY 😭😭.
_________________________________________

You and soap were off on leave for a bit, the last mission was a kick in the ass, so, Price let you guys have some time off. You and Johnny were cuddling on the couch in your apartment, and honestly, he was being a bit touchy, you didn't exactly know why. But you could make a guess. He only got touchy like this when he was horny, well, he could be touchy at other times too, but not like this, not touching you all over like this, not rubbing over your thighs and ultimately just hinting at some of the things he wanted. Now it was getting quite hard to remain calm, he was making you hard.

You ignored it for a bit, seeing how far he'd go before speaking up.

John huffed, getting up, sitting on your lap and began grinding against you after a moment, having given up on his other advances because you weren't gathering his attempts, even though, you were. You looked up at him, "Somethin' you want, pretty boy?" Soap smiled, happy you finally acknowledged him. "You're damn fuckin' right there is!"

You gave him a smirk, grabbing hold of his hips and started pulling him farther onto your lap bringing your groins together. Pressing your clothed hard dick against his. A gentle buck of your hips was enough pressure to allow him to grind further against you, you pulled him down into a kiss, he accepted the gentle action of affection, kissing back, his lips moving like butter against your own.

When you both needed air, you parted, the only thing connecting you was a string of saliva, once you both caught your breath, the kiss continued, you began to remove some of Johnny's clothing, he allowed you too, so, you wasted no time getting his pants and shirt off, you quickly pulled him down into a kiss, lips smashing together and moving against one another flawlessly, your eyes shut and your hands wondered over Johns legs. Moving up his thighs and rubbing over his bulge.

Johnny hummed into the kiss, you pulled away and smirked up at him, pulling his boxers off just as he pulled your shirt off, he moved off of your lap for long enough tp get your pants and boxers down. Seeing your hard cock Johnny decided to be nice to you since you were FINALLY giving him the attention he desired. He got down onto his knees, his blue eyes glinterd as the light from the light that sat on the table hit them, making them all the more drowning to look into you hummed softly, running your fingers through the soft hair that made his Mohawk, he simply smiled up at you as he took the head of your cock into his mouth, sucking gently and pressing his tounge flat up against your tip to lick off any pre-cum that dribbled out and into his mouth.

You gripped Johns hair, not tightly enough to hurt him but definitely enough for him to feel it, he looked up at you playfully, running the tip of his tounge over a sensitive vein that ran along your length. Going from the head of your cock down to the base twisting as it did. John bobbed his head all the way down before pulling back, his eyes remained locked with yours. Never breaking that eye contact. He bobbed his head a few more times before pulling off. Seemingly happy with your subtle reactions, little twitches and eye rolls.

Soap got back on your lap sitting facing you, your cock stiff and resting against the curvature of Johns ass. He pushed his hips back against your dick. You knew he was ready. So you flipped the two of you, laying John on his back before you, you got before him and pushed the head into him. Causing a low whine to errupt from Johnny. He instinctively clenched down on your cock, which after a swift thrust was fully seated inside of him, he groaned nodding to let you know, he was ready, and with a quick drawl of your hips, you slammed back into him, gaining a rhythm.

He whined and moaned after each thrust, every time you thrusted into him you hit his prostate just right to nake him cry. After each cry from John you sped up, forcing your cock deeper within him. He was gasping for breath, John put his legs on your shoulders, and you bowled him over, fucking into him like it was gonna be the last time. John pulled you down into a kiss which he could hardly keep an actual kiss, making it more of a rapidfire set of pecks to his lips considering how fucking vocal he was tonight.

At this rate, John was quite close, you were too, Johnny begged you to let him cum, to let him release and make a mess of himself. Make a mess all over himself, why exactly? Because you make him feel so good. "Oh fuck! Mmph~ Please god let me cum, I'll be a good boy, just fuck~!" Johnny whined out, and you nodded, "Go on then, cum, be a good boy and cum for me."

Did John need to be told twice? Hell no. He came so quicky, you came only seconds after, grabbing John's face and kissing him gently as you thrusted in two or three more times for good measure. Making Johnny just a bit overstimulated. John broke the kiss and thanked you repeatedly, you pulled out and looked at the cum covered man beneath you, "Lets go get cleaned up, yeah?" John nodded, and you picked him up, holding him close to yourself, he hummed softly kissing your neck gently and ever so often to make sure you knew he loved you just as much as you did him.