Switching Roles. -Ghost-

Fluff → Smut → Fluff.

Suggested by; portalsfairy (my bro <3)

Warnings; Face fucking, riding, switch ghost and user, hickeys, nipple play, teasing, consent 😍😍.
_________________________________________

You and Simon were on leave, so you two were cuddling in your apartment. He was laying in front of you while you hugged him, you were on the brink of slumber, but nothing too far, you felt at peace with Simon. I mean, he is your boyfriend so it makes sense. But as you two cuddled there was a movie playing in the background, since neither of you could relax with no sound.

But well, Hollywood being Hollywood, there was a sex scene, and evidently you and Simon had a similar idea. "We could do so much better." You joked, but you were being serious. The two of you could do so much better, I mean obviously it was CGI but still, they could have at least made it seem realistic. So, an innocent cuddle session, had quickly turned into you two making out, Simon sitting on your lap, grinding while his tounge was down your throat. Simon pulled your shirt off, grabbing and twisting at your nipple, causinh you to moan into the kiss, he moved from your lips to your neck, leaving kisses and bites all around your neck, ypu instantly reciprocated the attention, kissing his neck, sucking some parts, leaving hickey's all over.

"You want to continue pretty boy?" You nodded instantly, it was a quick check of consent, amd you honestly loved him for it.

You eventually felt him move off of you, "On your knees pretty boy, I want to see how well you can take me down your throat." You complied, getting on your knees, before the man, who was seated on the edge of the bed, Ghost quickly stripped of his pants and boxers, stroking his cock to its full length, looking down at you, "You know what to do pretty boy." He hummed, you started to kiss at his shaft, gently sucking the tip of his head before taking it into your mouth, rolling your tounge over the slit, looking up at him before slowly bobbing your head, taking most of him into your mouth before he started to take over controll, bucking into your mouth and effectively face fucking you. You groaned around him, the feeling of his cock slipping down your throat causing it.

You let him continue to fuck your face before you felt him twitch, then pulling off, starting to stroke him quickly until he twitched again, placing your mouth around the head, stroking him until he came, swallowing the secretion from simons release, Simon hummed softly, happy with the outcome of that. You hummed softly, climbing back into the bed, the taller man pulled your clothes off, getting on top of you, sitting down on your cock, you groaned, the feeling absolutely heavenly. Simon sat for a minute, adjusting to the new feeling, it wasn't something he was used to, but definitely not something he was opposed to.

Simon lifted his hips till just the tip sat in you, you then felt him slam his hips back down. Causing a loud groan to erupt from you. Simon smirked hearing you was like hearing a god. He kept bouncing up and down harshly, you kept moaning and groaning, your hands going to Simon's waist guiding him to keep going, to go harder, and needless to say it felt fucking great. Well, until Simon felt you twitch, the literal moment he felt that twitch he pulled off, lifting your legs to his shoulders, thrusting into you roughly, instantly hitting your prostate with the head of his cock. You cried out his name, "Oh fuck Simon~!" You felt him thrust into you a couple times, the position only lasted a minute or two before he pulled out, flipping the two of you, laying back and motioning for you to get bacl on him.

You quickly sat on your knees, ass pressing against Simon, his cock pressing into your ass, the moment it slipped fully in it hit your prostate again, your eyes rolling back, less than a minute went by and you had adjusted to the position, you gently raised your hips, quickly slamming back down, Simon's hands moved to your hips, guiding you to ride him, just as ypu did when he was on top of you. You moaned quietly, eyes rolling back each time he hit a good spot, though, it wasn't much longer before until you came, luckily, Simon didn't have a shirt on, so all the secretion from yout release landed on his chest, painting some parts of it with that iconic off-white shade.

You came down from your high, riding Simon until he came, buried deep within you, your guts becoming properly stuffed. You collapsed against him, the moment he said your name you picked your head up, he drug you into a lazy kiss, pulling you off of himself, picking you up and taking you to the bathroom, cleaning the both of you up in the shower, you relaxed under the warmth of the water, it felt nice having that godly warm water running over your aching muscles. Simon cleaned the two of you of the cum that was on your bodies, after getting cleaned up, Simon dried you and himself off, quickly getting you dressed before laying back down, sure the sheets now reeked of sex but who cares, they can be washed tomorrow.

As for you two, you cuddled into Simon, the two of you were in the same position as earlier, just now a more tight, closer cuddle, your bodies entangled together. You kissed Simon gently, he quickly returned the kiss, "God, I love you Simon.." you muttered before inevitably falling asleep, your lover quickly following suit.