Jealousy. -Graves-

Fluff.

B/n boyfriends name.

Never thought id make a graves chap but here we are.

Lmk what yall think of this chapter, maybe you'll get more of him.
__________________________________________

It had been a few months since the betrayal. You amongst very few others were the remainder of the shadow company. Still under Graves command as lead you through whatever hell was to come.

If the fuckers in 141 realize he's not dead, which eventually they fucking will, all hell's gonna break loose and there's not enough Shadows to save his ass. So, a shitty decision made in haste, The commander demanded that he has some recruits sent to work for him.

As one of the very slim amounts of soldiers originally under his command, you knew working with him and as one of his soldiers was practically a fucking suicide mission. Fuck, a walk to grab a water canteen stashed outside is a fucking suicide mission. If someone finds out that the commander is alive everyone in a 1000 foot radius is gonna be either questioned, or killed. One of the two.

Hell, maybe both. You honestly didn't know anymore.

You couldn't trust many of the recruits, but one amongst the slowly nearing 100 of them, you took a liking to. He's laid back, not insanely defiant, listens to everything told by anyone. And he doesn't fight with the commander.

In your eyes, he seems to be halfway decent. And in his eyes, you're fucking great. As he would describe you; Handsome, hard working, and honestly the list just goes on.

So, as of today, it would make the start of a very unprofessional, but so far healthy relationship.

Your relationship was mostly secretive, since its not professional to date a co-worker, let alone a fellow soldier. It was simply not a good idea, especially when your every move could be a suicide mission. But regardless you and him managed to make time for one another, but unfortunately, your happiness was always to be doomed by one man, The commander.

Sure, you all, both deceased and not, have and would give your lives if he told you too, but at the same time, the man has a huge enough fucking ego to fill the whole base with confidence and still be self fucking centered.

In other words, the commander can be a prick.

Like an other worldly masochistic, egotistical, prick.

But your partner, b/n, is quite the opposite. He's rather kind, relaxed, still a hard working guy, but technically all of you are. You're all men in uniform, and frankly, you all must work to survive. Which just proves my point further.

At this point you and b/n had been together for a year, and each time the two of you were together a spark of hatred grew in one man. Phillip fucking graves.

He couldn't understand for the life of him why he felt so jealous of you being with another man. But, he just hated it. Each time he saw you smile or laugh at something b/n did it ate at him.

Chewing him raw.

But amidst all this, Graves had decided to get you alone, just you and him, for questioning. As he called it.

You walked into his office, you were obviously completely oblivious to the knowledge of the commander being in love with you, everyone was.

So with a straight laced face you asked, "Is there any particular reason you needed me, Commander?"

"What does he have that I don't? Hm?" Graves was straight to the point. "Is it he's better looking? You like his voice better?" His blue eyes narrowing to show a glare.

"What?" You looked baffled. Hell, you were. The commander of the fucking Shadow company in love with one of his soldiers.

Christ almighty, and you thought loving a fellow soldier was bad.

"You know what I'm talking about, Soldier." He was only confusing you more. Nothing was connecting in your head at the moment.

"Wait- You're fucking jealous." You let out a laugh, holy shit.

"No, Christ no! I just want to understand why the hell you chose to date him." Graves huffed, he wasn't gonna let his ego shatter like that, but oh, oh yes, he is infact VERY jealous right now.

The talk ended with you and Graves both being completely unsatisfied, you because he simply refused to let his ego be shattered like Shaq dunking on an NBA backboard and Graves because, well, you listed a few reasons on why you were with b/n.

But, unfortunately, it wasn't much longer that you were with, b/n.

Turns out he was a fucking dickhead. So you ended up dumping his bitch ass and ridding your mind of him entirely. And boy oh boy, when Graves heard the news of you two breaking up.

He was fucking ecstatic.

The moment word got around the two of you broke up, Graves had a smug grin plastered on his face, praying to god he was decent enough or really lucky enough to get with you.

It took a few days for him to build up the courage to actually ask you out. But to his shock, and ultimate happiness, you agreed to go out with him.

And now, well, everything seems to be going smooth. You're both happy, and that's something that can overpower just about everything else for the two of you right now.

Now sure, your time together may be limited, but it sure as hell won't be wasted.