"Amelia?" Rose asked.

"Yeah Rose." Amelia said turning to her.

"What's the name of that little girl in Monsters Inc?" Rose asked her..

"Boo." Amelia answered her and Rose hit her with the stuffed animal on her face.

"You scared me." Rose said and I had to hold in a laugh. Chris chuckled.

"Rose I would run if I was you." Amelia told her and Rose started running. Me and Chris moved out of the way. Rose started laughing with Amelia behind her.

"You can't catch me." I heard Rose and I started laughing.

"See Scar, Amelia is happy with us and we're not stopping her from seeing her family." Chris explained. Suddenly I heard a sudden noise that made me jump.

"All good." Amelia yelled. I decided to check on them but Chris pulled me towards him and giving me a hug.

"Don't worry. I was looking at the wall and...it needs something." He told me. I looked at the wall in front of him. It was blank.

"What were you thinking?" I asked him.

"Maybe a picture frame with Amelia when she was born. I know you still have them." He said to me.

"I'll have them before your family comes." I told him. "Have I ever said how Amelia looks so much like you?" I said to him.

"No we don't." He responded.

"Hey Mom, can Jacob come over in a few minutes?" Amelia yelled. I went downstairs.

"Amelia we don't yell in this house. And yes he can come." I told her.

"Mommy, Amelia made me..." Rose started speaking but Amelia covered her mouth.

"Little kids, am I right?" Amelia said and took her hand away. "Did you just lick me?" She asked. Rose gave her a smile. You could see where her baby teeth fell.

"Hey Amelia, you haven't posted those tiktoks that you and me do. Right?" I asked her.

"Nope." Amelia told me. I went to sit to next to Chris.

"Have you seen the groupchat? Downey wants to do a competition of who has better kids." Chris told me.

"He's crazy. We're not going to compare our kids." I told him. "What's the competition?" I asked him making him laugh.

"Giving them bad gifts. Joe and Anthony are the judges." He explained.

*Amelia's POV*

Jacob and Gio got here around the same time that my parents went upstairs to finish some work with their agents.

"Gio and Jacob." Rose said.

"Hi." They both told her.

"What's in the bag?" Rose asked Gio.

"Some spicy chips but we got you some chocolate." Gio said handing her a kit kat bar.

"My mom is going to hate you." I warned him. Jacob came and gave me a kiss on my head.

"Any updates on your adopted dad?" He asked me.

"Nope. Maybe tomorrow." I told him. Gio was playing with Rose. 10 minutes later my parents came down.

"Hi Gio and Jacob." My parents said.

"Hi." They both said.

"Who gave you chocolate Rose?" Mom asked her and Rose pointed to Gio who gave her a smile.