Sidharth knitted his eyebrows in confusion when he heard this.

" I was talking with shehnaz on phone and then her phone gets switched off and she was going to ahaan." She continued when she saw sidharth confused expression.

" I'm not getting good vibe sidharth , shehnaz is really in big problem " she was about to say more but stopped when she saw sidharth disappearing figure.

He rushed out from the room when he heard her.

He didn't even heard whole thing as he already rushed out from the room as he was also not feeling good since morning after breakfast when he saw shehnaz puffed face.

Diya was about to tell him about the truth but he didn't listened her. She also rushed out following sidharth along with khushal.

Suhana was still seating on her place because of her injury but also worried for shehnaz when she heard ahaan name from diya mouth.

Diya , khushal and sidharth choose different different departments to find shehnaz as whole campus is really big and it will take alot time to find shehnaz.
Sidharth anxiety is increasing with passing each second.

" please be safe sana , be safe " he was praying to God for her bestfriend well being.
___________________________________________

It's not good idea to stay in one room with ahaan.

Shehnaz thaught this and turned her heels to go out from the room but a strong grip halts her steps and turned her face once again towards him.

" where are you going baby don't go " ahaan said , caging her in his embrace.

" what are you doing?" Shehnaz uttered while Wiggling in his hold and trying to freed herself from his hold.

" Nothing just claiming you as mine, I said you na that I want you to be mine so just claiming what is mine" he said brushing his face on her milky skin.

" N..No I'm not a toy whom you want to claim, I'm a person okay na or I'm not yours so just stop all this and leave me " shehnaz uttered still trying to freed herself.

" Baby you are not a toy but you are my doll and I want to play with my doll now" he brushed his nose on her temple.
Shehnaz freeze on her stop when she felt his touch on her temple, shiver run down through her spine, felt disgusted with his touch.

Shehnaz tried to freed herself with her all strength this time and hits her knees to his crotch area which causes him to whimper in pain and loose his grip around her waist.

Shehnaz immediately turned around and started moving outside.

She was about to pass the door but ahaan once again stopped her.
He hold her from her forearm and harshly pulled back inside throwing her on the ground.

Shehnaz landed on a ground with great impact which causes bruises on her knees as she landed on her knees.

"Ahhhh.." She winced in pain when she touched her wound, round blood patches were clearly visible on her jeans near knees area.

" Meine ik baar boldiya mat jaao to tumhe samjh nhi aata kyaa " ahaan uttered, fury clearly visible in his voice and scaring shehnaz to the core.

Shehnaz started crawling back with every approaching steps of ahaan towards her.

"Kaha jaaogi yaha se , sidharth ke pass "
" Uss insaan ke pass Jo tum par trust bhi nhi karta aaree tumhari Puri baat Tak nhi suni , usse jaakar btaaogi tum , nhi sunega vo tumhari baat or sunega bhi kyu lagti kya ho tum uski , dost , shayad tumhe yaad nhi usane kal sabke saamne tum dono ki dosti khtam kar di thi to ab bhul jaao ki vo tumhari koi baat sunega" an evil laugh left from his mouth as he looked shehnaz downhearted face. His words were completely hurting her feelings which was clearly visible on her face.

" baby sidharth tumhe pyaar nhi karta kyunki vo suhana se pyaar krta hai to tum usse bhul jaao or mere paas aajaoo , meri ban jaao thik hai naa " he uttered after sitting near her , he cupped her face .

Shehnaz saw him smirking when she looked at his face. she felt disgusted when he touched her . She immediately jerked his hands away from her face.

" M.. mujhe jaana hai yaha se jaane do please " .

" tumhe ik baar mei samjh nhi aata kya tum nhi Jaa sakti yaha se jab tk mai tumhen apna na bnaa lu " he uttered while pulling her hairs harshly.

" ahhhh leave me please leave me " shehnaz winced in pain, tears felt on her cheeks. Her hands was around his hand trying to freed her hairs from his tight grip.

He slammed her on the ground and hovered over her. He caged her hands over her head with his one hand and smashed his lips on her lips.

Shehnaz eyes widened with this sudden move. She wiggle in his grip tried to freed herself but ahaan's grip was to tight which made hard for her to freed herself but she still tried.

Tears were coming from her eyes.
Ahaan moves his lips on her lips tasting her soft lips under his lips but shehnaz didn't moved her lips a bit. Which was making him more angry he angrily bites her lower lips causing her lips to bleed. Shehnaz whimpered in pain. She was feeling intense pain in her whole body.
Ahaan went on her neck and started sucking her neck flesh and leaved multiple hickeys all over her neck.
Her soul is piercing with each hickey given by ahaan.

" pp..please stop !!! Please I beg you please stop this !! Please " her voice stammered with each beg.

" please stop"

" please "

"Pl......"

Words stuck in her throat with continuous sob.

She no longer had even the slightest courage left to save herself. She stopped Wiggling in his hold which gave more access to ahaan to go more deeper. He pulled her top sleeves down from her shoulder and started sucking her shoulder leaving wet kisses there. He pulled more which cause her top to ripped off.

" Don't touch me please stop it " shehnaz continuously mumbling this words in her mouth which were only audible to her ears.

And then she felt herself freed from ahaan grip.

Ahaan was pushed away from her. Someone kicked him harshly which caused him landing on the floor.

Shehnaz didn't looked up. She turned on her right side , faced huge wall and curled herself into ball. Her face covered with her hands and she was crying loudly.

Punching sounds started echoing in the room.

" How dare you to touch shehnaz with your filthy hands ? Hnn , tumhari himmat kaise Hui usko touch krne ki , tumne chuha kaise " Sidharth continuously punching his face while saying this.

His voice filled with fury , his aggression was on peak. His one hand was grabbing ahaan collar and other was punching him badly.

Sidharth was finding shehnaz in each classes of science department and then he heard sobbing sounds. He runs towards the classroom where the sounds were coming and saw ahaan on top of shehnaz. His fingers curled into fist. Eyes filled with blood when he saw him. He runs towards him and kicked him harshly.

" Is filthy muh se tumne usse chuha naa huhh " he punched his face continuous time which couse bleeding on his face. His mouth started bleeding.

Ahaan also tried to fight back but failed infront of sidharth aggression. He fainted after getting multiple punch by sidharth.
Sidharth was still beating him. He was to lost in his aggression to even notice that other was already fainted.

He halt when he heard loud sobbing voice from corner. He immediately left ahaan and turned around and saw shehnaz was crying , burying her face in her hands. His heart shattered when he saw her bestfriend in this condition. He badly wanted to kill the person who did this. He badly wanted to kill ahaan.
He slowly slowly approach shehnaz and sits near her on his knees.

He gently nudges shehnaz shoulder. His heart shattered when shehnaz flinched with his simple touch.

"Don't touch me please don't touch me"

This words were continuously coming from her mouth.
-
-
-
To be continued ❤️

-
-
Target - lots of love and comments ❤️😍