First outing

March 21, 2011

It was our first day in Russia, and tonight, we were heading to the address provided by Tom's contact. I dressed in black, donning flowy pants and a long-sleeve shirt, which I covered with a luxurious fur coat. I never expected Russia to be this fucking cold. As I slipped on leather gloves and boots, I descended the stairs to where the others were waiting for me. Tom, Bill, Georg, and Gustav were downstairs when I reached the bottom, with Lauren and Morgan standing by their sides, saying their goodbyes before they came up to me.

"Are you really going to do this?" Lauren asked, with Morgan by her side.

"Yeah." I replied with a reassuring smile.

"Please be safe." Morgan said, giving me a tight hug.

"She will." Tom reassured.

"Come on." he added, extending his hand towards me.

"Goodbye, guys." I said, waving.

"bye." they chorused, worried smiles on their faces.

"We all walked toward the car and climbed inside.

Tom started the car, and we sped off into the darkness, the city's dimly lit streets passing us by in a blur. The cold Russian night air seeped into the car, and the tension inside was palpable.

The guy's place was about a 45-minute drive from us, but with Tom's driving, we arrived in just 25 minutes. We rolled up to an old, weathered house that seemed to blend in with the gloomy surroundings.

"Are you sure this is it?" Georg asked, his gaze fixed on the building, his eyebrows raised in uncertainty.

"Yeah, this is the right address." Tom confirmed, his eyes still on his phone.

"Okay well. Tonight, we're just scoping out the area, observing his routines, and checking if there are others with him." Tom explained, turning to address all of us.

"This is the guy." he added, displaying a photo of an older blonde haired male, on his phone.

"Natalia you stay in here the rest of us are going to check for any unlocked doors, or windows." Tom says.

"Why do I have to stay? I thought I was going to go in with you guys." I say crossing my arms.

"Because if anything goes wrong we need you to quickly drive us out." He says.

"Mmm." I hummed.

"Do you have your gun?" He ask.

"Yep." I says moving my coat to reveal my concealed gun.

"Okay."

"Be careful." I say as they step out the car.

"I will." He says leaning back into the car to give me a kiss.

I move into the drivers seat and drive about a mile down the road, I can't believe he really just made me the getaway driver.

                           **Toms POV**

"Gustav, georg you guys stay out here, and keep an eye out." They both nod and go to towards the back of the house.

"Come on, we're going inside." I say to bill walking towards a window.

I poke my head and see no one.

I look into the other window that belongs to a different room. No one.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I quickly take it out, reading the message on the Lock Screen.

Gustav: "There's no cars in sight, and every room looks to be empty from the outside, I think the house is cleared."