Theres two of you

🎧please use the music provided above for a better experience🎧

November 12, 2010

So many more people showed up since we got here. I make my way to the kitchen, pushing through the crowd to grab some drinks. I take a few shots and try a mysterious substance that some people offered. It instantly gives me a burst of energy, making me feel like I could jump off the walls.

I somehow end up on the dance floor surrounded by sweaty drunk bodies. I move to the beat of the music, mesmerized by all the flashing lights. suddenly I feel two large hands snake around my waist but I'm too caught up in the moment to worry. I start to grind on this person behind me and they sync their movements with mine. Suddenly this mystery person Spins me around, placing his hands dangerously low.

"Hey, how about we grab a drink?" he suggests, his breath carrying a hint of cigarette smoke. His voice, deep and velvety, washes over me as he looks down at me. Standing tall, his features are strikingly sharp, but his eyes hold a gentle warmth. Although I'm not a fan of his cornrows, his face... it's like nothing I've ever seen before. Absolutely breathtaking.

I was totally taken aback when I realized that I was in the present moment, and he was just looking at me, waiting for me to respond. It was like time stood still.

"I would love that." I exclaim, grabbing his hand and guiding him towards the kitchen. He clumsily pours tequila into shot glasses, and we clink our glasses together before throwing our heads back. Everything starts to blur at this point.

                          **His POV**

"You okay?" I say putting my hand on her back, she was swaying back and forth nearly falling over.

"I'm felin perfetta" she says throwing her self onto me.
"You're so cazzo handsome I- *hiccup* voglio scoparti." She whispers in my ear pulling me down by my neck.
I know exactly what she said.
"vuoi portarlo di sopra" I say in butchered Italian.
She smiles at me taking my hand and leading me through the crowd of people to the staircase.

We burst into the first door we laid our eyes on, and I quickly lock it behind us. Pulling her close by the waist, I press my lips firmly against hers. The kiss is slow and passionate as we slowly walk backwards, finding ourselves on the bed behind us. Our bodies intertwine, the sensation of her soft lips and electric touch overwhelming me. I can't resist anymore, the desire to explore more of her intensifies.

                      **Natalia's POV**

I could feel his touch and the situation suddenly brought me back to reality, sobering me up in an instant. Before I knew it, I found myself on top of him, moving slowly and sensually, grinding against him, feeling his arousal grow. "You look incredibly sexy like this." he murmurs, his hands finding their way to my waist, trailing lower with a tantalizing slowness.

He whispers, "I think you would look even sexier without this." as he gently pulls my dress off, revealing my bare skin. With a swift move, he flips us over, taking control. He firmly holds my hands above my head, using his belt as makeshift cuffs. Leaning in close, he murmurs in my ear, creating an electrifying tension between us.

He whispers, 'I want to take control over you.' as he gently wraps his belt around my wrist, creating a thrilling sensation of anticipation. I feel a surge of excitement, trusting him completely in this moment.

                            **His POV**

She was just laying there rubbing her legs together sensually to tease me, I could just knock her out and take her right now, but I want to savor the moment and have fun with her.

I gently part her legs, revealing her intimate areas. She's already aroused, so I use my tongue to pleasure her, eliciting soft moans. As my hands explore up her body, I caress her breasts, teasing her nipples with a gentle touch.

Her pleasured moans escape as she whispers, 'That feels s-so good.' She instinctively tightens her legs around me, indicating her pleasure. 'I'm about to c-cum,' she confesses, her legs trembling. I continue my actions, and suddenly, I feel her warmth release. I replace my fingers with my tongue, savoring every moment.

"mmm.. you taste so good." I say coming back up to meet her lips and she closes in the gap between to tastes herself on my lips.

"mm.. you're right." She says chuckling giving me a light smile.

                       **Natalia's POV**

I eagerly watched as he undressed himself, my anticipation growing. He climbed back on top of me, his lips meeting mine in a passionate kiss. 'You're so beautiful.' he whispered against my skin. As he trailed kisses down my face, and he gently freed my hands.

"Take these off" I say tugging at his boxers and I feel his lip curl into a smile against my skin. He immediately takes his boxers off kicking them onto the floor, my eyes widened to the sight of his length slapping up against his abdomen, he is very big..
He pushed me back against the pillow, our lips meet in a passionate kiss. I felt him rub himself onto my area to tease me and it was working. I urge to feel him, to feel his warmth.

My jaw dropped as I felt him him push his length into me. " oh my god." I breathed into the crook of his neck as I felt him stretch into me.
"You feel so good." He groans slowly pulling his hips back thrusting himself into me, he started to pick up the pace as he pounded Into me each thrust getting harder, his eyes full of lust and moans slipped my mouth as I felt his tip repeatedly hit my soft spot. He swiftly turned me over into doggy pulling my hips back down onto him, he grabbed my hair pulling it back so I could see him in my peripheral vision. His mouth was hung open and his thrust soon became sloppier as he was reaching his high and his head flew back.

"Mmm~ fuuck." He groaned as I clenched around him, and I felt his warmth fill me up.
"You look so pretty when you're getting fucked" he whispered into my ear then kisses me on the cheek.
I am too tired to say anything he really wore me out.
"You okay?" He ask pushing the hairs away from my face.
I nod still too tired to verbally respond.
"Aww did I wear you out." He chuckles putting his hand on my chin to make me look up at him.
"Never." I say chuckling pulling away from his hand.
"Yeah whatever." He says playfully rolling his eyes.
"Let me just look around for a towel there has to be one..somewhere." He says opening one of the doors in the room that I'm assuming is a closet or bathroom.
He comes back out with a towel gently wiping me clean.
He hands me my dress from off the floor and then starts to dress himself.

"You want something to drink." He says pulling this shirt down and adjusting his jeans.

"Oh yes please." I say a bit out of breath, I already feel like passing out.

He leaves the room swiftly and I'm left there to think about my actions.

And I do not regret a thing.

He comes back handing me a shot..really..?

"Damn they didn't have water.." I say side eyeing him.
"Well I thought this was better." He says giving me a smirk.
Well it's something.
I throw the drink back instantly feeling a buzz and quickly my vision starts to blur and I start to panic.
"Wh-what the fwa-" my voice sounds deep and in slow motion, I look over to the him.

"I see tw-twoo of yo-" I muttered.

"It's going to be okay Natalia ." I hear him say..how does he know my name..?

Then suddenly everything went black.

Authors notes : please let me know what you think🥲