His daughter

🎧please use the music provided above for a better experience🎧

⚠️TW tormenting

"Help me with his legs," I grunted as I tried to lift the unconscious man's upper body out of the trunk.

"Let me do it, Tom, grab his legs." Bill directed, urging me to step aside.

"Fuck, he's heavy." Bill remarked, struggling to carry him towards the door.

"How did you and Lauren manage this?" Tom asked, catching his breath.

"We mostly dragged him most of the way." I replied with a shrug.

They let his body drop when we reached a basement-like room. The walls were made of concrete, no windows in sight. Inside, there was only a metal medical table, a sink, and a wooden chair with leather restraints, resembling an electric chair but without the electrical elements.

Tom and Bill took their time to catch their breath before hoisting the man into the chair. They secured his arms and feet tightly to prevent him from escaping when he regained consciousness.

"What should we do with him?" Bill asked, wiping sweat from his forehead.

"Get answers." I replied with a hint of exasperation in my tone.

They both looked at me in shock, surprised by my response. But truthfully, I just wanted to see this man suffer for what he had done to Lauren and Morgan.

"Alright, help me get the ssuuuppliesss." Bill sang with a sinister grin spreading across his face.

—-

Bill headed upstairs to provide the others with more information about the attack and to strategize our next steps. Meanwhile, Tom remained downstairs with me because I insisted on being the first thing the man saw when he woke up. Tom didn't want to leave me alone with him, saying, "Just in case."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Tom expressed his concern.

I remained silent, just turning my head toward him and giving a slight nod before refocusing on the man. His head hung down, and I watched his chest rise and fall slowly. Impatience was starting to get the best of me.

After sitting in the same spot for nearly an hour, the man began to stir. He moved his arms slowly at first, then more urgently when he realized he was restrained. I walked up to him, standing in front of him, and gazed down as he gradually raised his head to meet my eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked sternly.

"Fuck you." he spat on my shirt.

In response, I pulled my arm back swung at his head, causing his head to jerk to the side.

"Who are you?" I repeated, tilting my head to meet his eyes, mirroring his posture.

"Making your pet do your dirty work, Kaulitz?" He mocked, laughing.

Tom stood up and approached the metal table, picking up a pair of pliers and passing them to me.

"She's just giving you a little makeover, how about a manicure?" He suggested.

His eyes widened, and the smile vanished from his face.

"Wait, stop!" He cried, desperately struggling to free himself.

Tom seized the man's hand, forcefully extending his fingers. I clamped the pliers onto his fingernail and began to pull, causing the man to scream in agony as his nail slid off.

"Did that jog your memory?" I asked, holding up the pliers with the removed nail.

"FUCK YOU!" He shouted, curling his hand in pain.