Napped

🎧please use the music provided above for a better experience🎧

November 13, 2010

                           **His POV**

I carefully lay her limp body back on the bed and take my phone out to text the guys.

Me: "She out. Pull up to the front I'll meet you there."

Georg: "👍"

I put her over my shoulder starting to make my way down stairs, hopefully her little friend isn't out there.

I throw her in the trunk and I bound her wrist and ankles together.

"What the fuck took you so long?" Bill says as I hop into the passenger seat.
"Yeah what happened to in and out no one will notice?" Georg says taking a drag from his cigarette.

"I just got caught up and I had some problems finding her." I say obviously a lie.

"The marks on your neck says otherwise." Gustav says gesturing towards my neck.

"Like I Said I got caught up." I say giving a sly smirk.

                      **Natalia's POV**

November 13, 2010

I slowly open my eyes, the sun's warmth on my face, only to realize my whole body is throbbing with pain. "Aw, shit." I mutter, stretching out and sitting up. Memories of last night come flooding back, and I realize I'm not just sprawled on the floor of a house party. Instead, I find myself in this empty, chilly concrete basement with only one window that almost reaches the ceiling.

I walk up to the door and attempt to open it but of course it's locked.

"HELLLOOOOO GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE." I yell banging on the door maybe if I'm loud and annoying enough somebody will come in here.

"PLEAASEEE" suddenly the door hits me in the face and I fall to the floor feeling a jolt of pain up my nose.

"Ow you motherfucker" I say holding my nose trying to stop the blood from pouring out.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll lock you in a trunk."
It's him ... from last night..

"Please why are you doing this? I can get you money just please let me go and I won't breathe a word of this to anyone." I basically beg at his feet.

He comes down to my level and harshly grabs my face.
"And the money is what I'm going to get.. your daddy owes us a shit ton of money and you're how we're going to get it."

"What?!? Why would he owe you money."

"he's a fucking thief."

"He would never need money from a psycho bitch" I say scoffing

He growls and slowly gets up towering over me, he quickly takes ahold of my neck.
"I don't know who you think you are but you will not be speaking to me like that, you hear me? Keep acting this way and I'll just keep you for myself." He says in a low husk voice, I feel goosebumps go all over my body and my breaths become shorter.

"O-ok please *gasp* l-let go" I say trying to gasp for air and he loosens his grip on my neck.

"I'll be back with food later." He says walking out the door and locking it from the outside.

What the fuck.. this can't be fucking happening.

Looking around the chilly concrete room, I spot a rusty bucket in the corner. Maybe I can use it as a boost. I place the bucket upside down beneath the window and carefully climb on top, using it as a makeshift stool. Stretching on my tiptoes, my fingers manage to flick the lock. Yes! Excitedly, I try to slide the window up, but it stubbornly refuses to budge. I keep pushing, but it still won't move.

"FUCK!" I angrily hurl the bucket at the wall, denting it. Hot tears stream down my face as my throat tightens in knots. I can't help but break down, overwhelmed by thoughts of what these people might want. There's no way they're letting me out without causing harm...

——

Time flew by, and I didn't even realize I had dozed off until he burst in, carrying a bag of what smelled to be Chinese food.

"Here, eat up quickly. I'll be back in 20 minutes," he says, handing me the bag. I stay silent, just watching him leave. I was famished, not having eaten since yesterday morning. I practically devour all the food, but it leaves me painfully bloated.

"Come with me." he says, poking his head through the door and opening it wider for me.

"Where are you taking me...?" I ask, my voice filled with hesitation as I back up against the wall.

"Come out, or I'll drag you out," he warns, leaning against the door frame. Without hesitation, I comply. If I want to stay alive, I need to do what he says...