New friends

🎧please use the music provided above for a better experience🎧

As we step into the Kaulitz house, I can't help but feel a sense of dread. I know I messed up, and a part of me believes it was inevitable. I keep telling myself that. But what if I've really ruined our plan? What will they do when they realize they don't need me anymore? I've known these guys for a long time, but they've changed. They've become..deranged.

Gustav stops and asks, "What happened?" Tom slams the door, clearly frustrated, and says, "She messed it up." The tension in the room is palpable.

"I'll fix it," I respond, rolling my eyes.

Tom, clearly stressed, asks, "How can you fix this, Nat?" as he places his hands on his head in frustration. The gravity of the situation becomes even more apparent as they question my ability to make amends.

"I've managed to collect a few names, phone numbers, and addresses before I got caught," I explain. "Some of these addresses even come with blueprints of the locations. Our initial step should be identifying who these people are. Once we have that information, we can start piecing together the puzzle of what these locations might lead to." I say pulling out my phone giving Gustav and Tom and look at the pictures I got.

"Send those to me." Tom says handing me back my phone.

"Nat? What are you doing here?" Bill asks as he approaches us.

I cut in before Tom can respond, admitting, "I messed up and got caught."

Bill's disappointed expression stings, and he turns away without saying anything else. It's a heavy moment, and I can't help but wonder if I messed up to an extent that I hadn't fully grasped before.

I'm going to fix this..

December 10, 2010

It's been a few days, and the names I found turned out to be the individuals who supply my dad with illegal substances and share information with him. As for the locations, they seem to be warehouses, but we're unsure about what's stored inside or their exact purpose.

——

Most of my time is spent in Tom's room, only leaving when necessary. However, today, I decided to venture downstairs to the kitchen. I was taken aback when I heard voices coming from the living room, even though the guys had left. These voices belonged to two women. I cautiously peeked into the living room and saw the two girls snuggled together on the couch, laughing and gossiping about another girl.

"Finally, Tom got rid of her; she was so fucking annoying," the girl with light brown hair remarked. "And it's pathetic how she runs to Tom every time something happens," the girl with dirty blonde hair added as she picked up a cigarette from the coffee table.

I heard the brown-haired girl let out a loud gasp, and that's when I realized she was looking right at me. In a hurry, I pulled my head back and pressed my body against the wall.

"Girl, you scared me!" she exclaimed. "We're not gonna bite. You're Natalia, right?" she added.

Hesitantly, I came out from behind the wall, and the two girls were now sitting up, looking at me.

"Hey, I'm Morgan, Georg's girl, and this is Lauren, Gustav's girl," Morgan introduced, gesturing towards the blonde-headed girl. "You must be Tom's new girl, right?" Lauren asked, taking a drag from her cigarette.

"What? His girl? No," I replied, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Bill's girl?" Morgan suggested, tilting her head.

"Ummm, no," I said awkwardly. This was becoming quite uncomfortable.

"What?" they both exclaimed in unison. "Then whose girl are you?" Lauren asks furrowing her eyebrows.