Let the lies unravel

🎧please use the music provided above for a better experience🎧

November 14, 2010

My heart started to pick up its pace, I know I'm alone but being somewhere you know aren't supposed to be is always just Nerv racking.
I Walked in quickly making my way towards his desk.
I sit down and check each drawer taking out every file that I saw.
I open the first folder and start reading all its contents.

" MONDAY 11/16/2010 -Pick up 2:30pm - drop off 5:30pm - 50 pounds"
"TUESDAY 11/17/2010 - Pick up 1:00am- drop off 3-30 am -10 pounds"
"FRIDAY 11/20/2010- Pick up 3:50am- drop off 7:00am - 50 pounds"
"SATURDAY 11/21/2010- Pick up 9:00pm- drop off 12:30am -50 pounds"
"SUNDAY 11/22/2010- Pick up 7pm- drop off 10:30- 75 pounds"

"Estimated amount: $30,000,000"

"Location of drop off:Friedrichstraße 42-44, 50676 Köln, Germany. Dock Marine Deutschland GmbH. Lot#3468"

What is he picking up and dropping off and 30MIL FOR WHAT!?

I keep looking until I find a journal, I put it up on the desk and open up to the most recent page.

"November 13, 2010."

This was yesterday.

•move product from warehouse 3 to warehouse 6.

•plan & set meeting for 12/10/2010

Looks like a To-Do list.

•move sundays meets up to Wednesday.

•ship out 235 pounds of cocaine before
12/05/2010

Holy shit...my dad is a fucking drug lord..
I feel as if time froze, everything feels like it's falling into place it makes sense but it doesn't the oil rig story is good though. No wonder groups of men would be in and out the house, we even had body guards at one point.. I always thought that was strange like yes we have money but we're not famous. Now it makes sense... he was protecting us from these kind of people.

My dad doesn't seem like the type of person nor does he look capable of operating a massive drug operation.
Not even that he kept this from me my entire life.. and now hes fucking up and shit is hitting the fan.. I got kidnapped because of him..

I snap pictures of the files with the address and the To-Do list and send them to Tom. Then, I quickly put everything back, trying to make it look untouched. I rush up the stairs, making sure to leave the keys in his room just as they were before.

Finally, I let out a big sigh and plop down on my bed. That wasn't too bad, but I can't help but wonder what else he might be hiding.

*ding*

I pick up my phone reading the name on the front.

Tom.

Tom: "this is good but we're going to need more."

Are you shitting me?

Natalia: "How much more do you guys fucking need?!?"

Tom: "we'll tell you when."

Asshole.

I set my phone down and shut my eyes I just want to get this nightmare over with.

November 15, 2010

I woke up pretty early today but I dreaded leaving my room.

I gotta admit, I struggle when it comes to keepin' secrets or tellin' lies. My dad knows this about me all too well. Every time I have any contact with him, I feel this intense nervousness, like I'm on the verge of spilling everything. My mind gets flooded with countless questions, and it genuinely makes tweak and itch that can't say anything.