Practice

🎧please use the music provided above for a better experience🎧

December 1, 2010

For over a week now, I've carried this gut wrenching secret, and the rage inside me is building with every passing day. It's a constant battle not to be the one to deliver the final blow to my father myself, to not let him escape what he deserves. Yet, the one thing that's helping me endure this agony is the growing satisfaction thats growing within, knowing that I'm going to destroy his life piece by piece, taking away everything he holds dear – I mean absolutely everything. This thirst for vengeance is becoming my sole purpose, and it's consuming me in a way that nothing else ever has.

——

My father left a few hours ago, to god knows where, but I needed to look for more information to share with Tom.

Seated at his desk, I began opening every drawer, hoping to find some answers. I pulled out a file and started reading.

——

"OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL EXAMINER DISTRICT NINE.

DATE/TIME OF AUTOPSY: JUNE 18, 2000 @ 8:30 A.M.

NAME: FRANCESCA MORELLI-LUCCHES

DOB: JANUARY 5, 1965

AGE:35

RACE:WHITE

SEX:FEMALE

CASE NUMBER: ME 2000-0036890

MANNER OF DEATH: HOMICIDE

IDENTIFIED BY: ODONTOLOGY

DATE FOUND: 06/16/2000

AUTOPSY FINDINGS:

I. Victim was found with burns over 100% of the body.

II. The victim sustained a gunshot wound to the RIGHT temple before sustaining burns.

III. All evidence was lost in the fire.

AUTOPSY PERFORMED BY: JOSHUA L. JETTINGS"

My mother's autopsy...? I turned the page, feeling a mix of confusion and curiosity.

"OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL EXAMINER DISTRICT NINE.

DATE/TIME OF AUTOPSY: JUNE 18, 2000 @ 5 P.M.

NAME: JÖRG KAULITZ

DOB: APRIL 6, 1956

AGE:44

RACE:WHITE

SEX:MALE

CASE NUMBER: ME 2000-0036900

MANNER OF DEATH: HOMICIDE

IDENTIFIED BY: ODONTOLOGY

DATE FOUND: 06/16/2000

AUTOPSY FINDINGS:

I. Victim was found with burns over 100% of the body.

II. The victim sustained a gunshot wound in the CENTER of chest before burns.

III. All evidence was lost in the fire.

AUTOPSY PERFORMED BY: LAUREN K. DEROSE"

The twins' dads...? I continued flipping through, scanning every page. They were all autopsies of the people who had perished in that house – the people he had taken from this world.

Why would he have these..?

I snapped pictures of the stack of autopsy reports and sent them to Tom.

Natalia: "He has copies of nearly everyone's autopsy from that party."