"Exactly what is he doing here with him?" Noir exclaimed. Jeongguk was looking at Y/n so she decided to walk to him and talk.

Noir noticed Taehyung who was sitting far from the bar. He looked at Noir and raised his glass. Noir knew Taehyung would create problems. He took a deep breath,"I will fix this. This is why I am here." Noir told himself.

Y/n walked to them. Jeongguk was standing in front so she gave him the gift that she bought. "I was expecting a small party, but this is a whole celebration. Happy birthday to your mom, I didn't wear heels in case you want me to run around and do chores."

It made him chuckle, Jeongguk took the gift. "Yeah, maybe. But just enjoy the party."

She looked at Mingyu, "Hi, I wasn't expecting you here."

"Same." He stood up and gave her a hug. Making her feel a little awkward. She pulled back, and Jeongguk held her arm.

"Y/n, why don't you come and give the gift to mom? Guys excuse us." Jeongguk said and pulled her away.

They were sitting on the other side of the party, while Jeongguk was Just drinking.

"Where is your mom?" Y/n asked.

"She is busy, right now." He replied.

"Okay," She looked around the party.

"Are you looking for Mingyu?" He asked.

"What? No, I was seeing where Noir is." Y/n said.

"You brought him to the party?" He asked.

"Yeah, sorry, he wanted to come." Y/n replied.

"What with you and Mingyu?" He asked.

"Nothing, we dated. And now we are not." She replied. He nodded his head.

"Guk." Miyeon tapped his shoulder. Y/n looked at her. "I was looking for you everywhere in the party."

"Why?" He asked.

"Oh aunty was looking for you." Miyeon said Jeongguk looked at Y/n and told her she will be back. He left and so did Miyeon. Y/n stared at them as she held his arm.

"Hi, isn't this party getting boring?" Taehyung said. Y/n looked at him.

"I wasn't expecting anything else from it." She replied.

"You look gorgeous, would you like to have some drink?" He asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Sure."

_

"Guk wait wait." Miyeon stopped him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"My necklace, can you tie it for me?" Miyeon said, as she held her necklace. Jeongguk sighed and took the necklace.

She removed her hair from her neck, again she was blushing hard for a small moment.

"Done." He said. She fixed her hair and smiled at Jeongguk.

"Thank you. How do I look? I am wearing your favorite color." She said,

"Miyeon, not now." He replied. Jeongguk went to her parents. She got a little hurt.

"Nice, as if I don't have many problems already. You keep flirting with him." Noir said.

"What are you doing here? And who even invited you?" Miyeon exclaimed.

"I don't need an invitation card." He replied. He looked at her. "You look good."

"Do it?" She asked.

"Nah, of course not." He replied. She looked even more sad, she hit him with his purse.

"As if you look any good! Cut your hair! Your hair makes you look homeless. And shave your beard, you really look ugly." She exclaimed and left

Noir touched his hair and beard, it was trending in the 1800's. They consider it hot. But he looked around, and no one had long hair or beard. It looked hot on him, but he doesn't look like his age.

He then noticed Taehyung with Y/n. And they were laughing. "Oh my god, what the hell!"

He quickly went to them. "Gosh! What are you doing? He is Taehyung! The warlock!"

Noir exclaimed. Y/n looked at Noir and then at Taehyung. "I am sorry. He is a little crazy." She said,

"Gosh, no. Come with me." Noir holds her hand. Taehyung stopped him.

"It's mannerless to behave this way." Taehyung said. Noir stared at him.

"Y/n." Jeongguk called her.

"Tae, it was nice talking to you. Bye." She said and left. Leaving Taehyung and Noir alone.

"What are you doing huh?" Noir exclaimed.

"What? You started it, you are a kid. You think you can compete with me." Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yeah, I can." Noir replied.

Taehyung chuckled. "Can you? Can you handle me in the story too?"

"You can try your best, but Eomma will choose appa." Noir said.

"Not this time, I never tried to steal her but if I try, she will fall for me." Taehyung said.

"Never," Noir exclaimed.

"You wanna bet?"

"She doesn't love you in any universe. Accept it." Noir said.

"You are scared, that I will prove you wrong." Taehyung exclaimed.

"I believe in her love for appa." Noir said.

"Then bet?" Taehyung said. "If you won I will leave them alone."

"Bet."

"You can't use magic and tell her about my identity." Taehyung said.

"Neither you will."

"In every universe?"

Taehyung take out a small glass ball from h is pocket. "Give me your powers."

"No," Noir said.

"Then what the point of bet? We both are not allowed to use magic." Taehyung said, the ball glow.

"Fine."
__