Chapter 10 ~ The Entire Space Within Me

WARNING: NSFW CONTENT AHEAD <3

"Change and join me in the common room for tea," Mister commands me once again with complete assurance.

He struts into his flat with conviction after slamming his keys into his box of important items, leaving a silver-blue aura that is nuanced with emotion.

His energy was intimidating. Stoic. Firm.

"Change?" I assume he is referring to the pajamas he keeps for me but I am curious nonetheless.

"Come on, Alexa, you're the one who made the smart remark about how your pajamas ought to still be here," he returns to me to pat my bottom in the direction of his room. "I figured it would be obvious."

"Where do you keep them anyway?"

"Top drawer of my dresser next to mine. So no rummaging through my closet now," he takes a firm grip on my behind.

"Why not?"

He widens his eyes sternly as he continues to play with my rear, "It's not proper for a sub to see the implements."

I smirk, "What about the fact that I'm going to move in someday like you keep hinting at?"

"Then, I'll find another place for them. Or maybe purchase you some type of wardrobe to keep you out of my closet."

"Can't you just hide them?"

"I should clarify. Maybe an obedient sub would be able to share a closet with me because I could trust her. But it seems my woman has a bratty streak. She is likely to touch my implements. Probably hide them or play with them. So until I resolve that streak of yours, I do not see that happening for a long time, lassie."

"Well, what about when we're married?" I wink. "You know, what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine?"

Cameron's jaw pulses as he moves his hand from my bottom to wrap his arm around my waist, "Rules of the trade still stand."

"There are no real rules of this trade."

His eyes narrow down at me and he appears nothing short of amused, "I learned from the best, alright? Plus, I'm protective over my stuff. Maybe one day you'll see them but you will not touch them, is that clear?"

"We're clear," I say softly. "May I go to your room then to change?"

He shakes his head with a gentle smirk, "Hmm, you were blissfully unaware of my stash in the closet before I brought it up. Can I trust you, princess?"

My jaw hangs, "Do you have no faith in me to behave, Mister?"

"I'm simply asking a question, Miss Alexa," he folds his arms with a raised brow. "Do I need to keep an eye on you?"

"No," I skip to his room and disappear behind the door with a mischievous smile.

To my surprise, he does not knock on the door or call my name as he did last time. Nor does he not ask if I need help.

I pull off the stupid outfit he made me wear and am met with a sense of relief. I am now determined to donate these to the women's shelter where I send all my old clothes as soon as possible. He cannot force me to wear something I do not own.

Gleefully, I look at myself in his bathroom mirror as I slide into the mauve, satin pajamas he had so generously bought me. I fluff up my natural curls a moment before exiting his room.

There the yellow mug of chamomile tea sits on the coffee table, swirls of steam filling the air above it, waiting for me as always.

Cameron stares out the window, standing, still in his slacks with his own yellow mug in hand. He's removed his blazer. His white button-down shirt is open and I see his muscles ripple through his undershirt in the window's reflection.