Everyone left Ni Shuiwen, his wife and friends today.

  No one inside or outside the safe zone likes Ni Shuiwen.

  This is not the fault of others, it is Ni Shuiwen's fault as a person.

  It's a pity, looking at Ni Shuiwen's angry eyes, as if he had been abandoned and let down.

  Obviously, he didn't realize what the problem was at all.

  Guo Se put away the knife and quickly followed Hua Mi's departure without looking back at Ni Shuiwen behind her.

  Turning the corner, Hua Mi looked back at Guo Se who was following her, and asked, "You really don't want your husband anymore?"

  It's hard to imagine.

  Hua Mi has a bit of a gossip mentality. She looked at Guo Se at first, and Guo Se looked at her at first, but neither of them dealt with it very well.

  Although Hua Mi didn't like women like Guo Se very much, Guo Se later fell into the zombie stream and was constantly looking for her husband.

  Later, she suffered too many wounds from being bitten by zombies, and realized that there was no hope of finding her husband anymore, so she moved back to the safe area.

  Even Hua Mi looked at Guo Se's affectionately with new eyes.

  Guo Se laughed, with no specific meaning, no regrets,
  "No more."

  She looked very free and easy.

  She held the knife and strode forward. She walked directly in front of Hua Mi, raised her hand and said, "I'm going to kill the zombies."

  She didn't have to worry about the man's ambition. After escaping from death, Guo Se seemed to be like a new student who has arrived in her new school.

  As soon as she finished speaking, her person turned the corner and disappeared.

  Xiao Fu followed Hua Mi, holding a machete in her hand, her face full of envy,

"That's great, she seems to be getting more and more beautiful."

  "Sister A Mi, is Aunt Guo a superpower now?"

  Hua Mi shaking her head, "No, she's just an ordinary person."

  "She just has zombie antibodies in her body."

  People who are bitten by zombies have a 4% chance of surviving and becoming ordinary people with antibodies.

  There is only a 1% chance of becoming a person with super powers.

  Guo Se is not as lucky as Wu Guilong, but she is already much luckier than the other 95% of people.

  "After ordinary people have antibodies, they will not turn into zombies."

  Hua Mi explained, taking Dafu and Xiaofu with her, and went all the way to the depths of D City to find zombies. "Perhaps one day in the future, Guo Se will become a superpower. Maybe."

  Because one Wu Guilong and the other Guo Se, the two of them were willing to go all out to kill zombies. Hua Mi, Dafu and Xiaofu would have to walk a long way to kill the zombies.

  Shi Caixia is already a mature killer.

  She felt that she spent more time walking to and from the safe area every day than killing zombies.

  Therefore, she was no longer in the group with Hua Mi and Dafu and Xiaofu, but was wandering around the streets of D city alone, carrying two axes.

  After Hua Mi, Dafu and Xiaofu walked for a long time, they finally found a small group of zombies and were ready to kill them.

  The snow beneath their feet suddenly began to tremble.

  Da Fu pulled Xiao Fu and looked at Hua Mi,

  "Sister A Mi, is it an earthquake?"

  Hua Mi shook her head seriously,

  "No, it seems that all the ice in D City is about to collapse."

  This is  the case. It was not a good sign. She raised her hand and stuffed a handful of teleportation tickets into each of Dafu and Xiaofu.

  "You two will teleport back to the safe area when the time is right."

  After saying that, Hua Mi rushed out to kill the zombies.

  After walking such a long way, Hua Mi finally found a small group of zombies and killed them all before leaving.

  The ground shook more and more violently, and Dafu and Xiaofu looked at each other.

  An afterimage ran over from a distance, and Wu Guilong shouted,
  "Miss Hua, move quickly, the ground is about to collapse, and the ice in the whole city is about to collapse."

  On this day, D City officially ushered in the zombie carnival.