He want to kill Ni Shuiwen.

  But he accidentally hit Huo Jing on the back of the head.

  Fortunately, Huo Jing wore an iron helmet.

  He was riding on Ni Shuiwen, who had been beaten until his orifices were bleeding.

  Huo Jing covered the back of his head and turned around, looked at the contractor, and shouted angrily, "Uncle, who are you helping?"

  The contractor on the roof of the car smiled awkwardly at Huo Jing and did not dare to speak.

  While the survivors in the safe zone were internally consumed, the survivors outside the power grid had already laid the power grid.

  Although the garrison didn't see any of them.

  That's because the garrison is in a place where everyone can't see it, and they are struggling to kill zombies.

  Therefore, there are actually not as many zombies coming to the safe zone as everyone thinks.

  The zombies that came around the corner, one or two, were scattered here and there. Even if there was no power grid, a brave survivor could take care of them.

  In case you are in a hurry, when you are killing the first zombie, other zombies come forward to harass you.

  Survivors can also run back to the power grid.

  Therefore, compared to the survivors hiding in the safe zone, the survivors outside killed a lot of crystal nuclei.

  Hua Mi looked at it and turned back to Shi Caixia and said, "Let's go out and kill zombies. It seems that these zombies are easy to kill and earn some crystal cores."

  Shi Caixia had already had this intention. With a wave of her hand, she brought Dafu and Xiaofu with her. Behind Hua Mi, she opened the iron gate of the safe area and walked out.

  The survivors who stayed outside all had experience in killing zombies.

  Originally, being surrounded by zombies gave them a psychological shadow.

  Now being forced by Hua Mi to a dead end, each of them had to overcome their psychological shadow and pick up weapons again.

  At this moment, they are all killing zombies. Those who are not killing zombies are also luring zombies to the power grid.

  Others deliberately arranged the power grid on the ground in the shape of a trigram.

  Zombies can't turn around. They have no idea whether there is a power grid on the ground or not. They just chase the survivors.

  As soon as the survivors ran into the power grid , they were surrounded by zombies that were tender on the inside and scorched on the outside.

  All the survivors have to do is stand in inside, hold an insulated stick, and pick out crystal nuclei from a pile of cooked brains.

  At this moment, the crystal core is really easy to get.

  Even Chichuan and his friends couldn't help but ran out of the iron gate of the safe zone with their knives in hand, selling various supplies in their backpacks and killing zombies to earn extra money.

  The contractor was so excited that he climbed down from the roof of the car and pushed Huo Jing,

  "They had gone out to kill zombies, why don't we go and earn one too?"

  As the number one person around Miss Hua, The contractor has always made a lot of money.

  But 100 crystal cores can be exchanged for 100,000 yuan.

  Put the power grid on the ground and pick up the crystal core.

  The contractor was very excited for a moment.

  Huo Jing nodded. He looked down at Ni Shuiwen, who was motionless on the ground like a dead dog.

 "Let's go kill the zombies."

  Huo Jing, who had the [Energy Crystal Bead], even after the fight, he still felt energetic and powerful.

  With nowhere to vent all his strength, Huo Jing urgently needed to go out and exercise.

  In the safe zone, Hua Mi's people all went out to kill zombies.

  The remaining survivors who wanted to fly away were also jealous.

  The main thing is that the survivors who can stay here have no money and no supplies to sell in the safe zone.

  The only supplies were in the backpacks of Chichuan and his friends.

  If you want supplies, you have to get crystal cores, exchange them for money, and then buy supplies.

  So whether you want to get crystal cores or supplies, you have to go out and kill zombies.

  Even if you want to survive, you have to get out.

  The survivors in the safe zone had no time to care about Ni Shuiwen. They looked sadly at the two scenes inside and outside the power grid.

  Outside the power grid, survivors soon took 100 crystal cores, exchanged them for money, and used the money to buy supplies.

  What Hua Mi promised, those who had laid the power grid, got today's free three meals, two snacks and a bottle of [Energy Water Drops]

  There is no need to worry about food outside.