"Ah Mi, it's not good, a large piece of ice has collapsed. It is said that behind that piece of ice, there are 300,000 quantity of zombies."

  Three hundred thousand zombies were released at once, which would be difficult for anyone to deal with.

  The reason why there were 300,000 zombies behind that piece of ice was because that area was a disaster relief center at that time.

  It's hard to imagine how long ago the zombies in D City existed. They were originally frozen in the ice and were fine.

  Ni Shuiwen and the civilian survivors bombarded the ice indiscriminately.

  Just like that, the ice layer above the heads of these 300,000 zombies exploded.

  Coupled with their own constant collision under the ice.

  Just like that, a large piece of ice collapsed.

  This is not the most critical thing.

  The collapse of a huge piece of ice will affect more than just the local ice structure.

  It is very likely that it will loosen the ice in the entire city.

  Then it will be lively.

  All the zombies in D city will come out and scamper around.

  While Shi Caixia was talking, survivors from the safe zone rushed to the vending machine that had just been repaired.

  He slapped the vending machine,
  "Where are the teleportation tickets? Where are the teleportation tickets in Xiangcheng? Why aren't they loaded? I want to get out of here!"

  Chichuan on the side pushed the crazy survivor away, "Don't go crazy, I just found someone to repair this machine."

  There are teleportation tickets for sale in the safe zone of D City, but they are not on the shelves yet.

  Given the virtue of these survivors not caring about public property, wouldn't it encourage survivors to buy goods for 0 yuan if they add goods at this time?

The survivor who was pushed to the ground got up again and rushed towards Chichuan.

  He might want to fight.

  But most of the survivors in this safe zone have not drunk [Energy Water Drops] for a long time.

  All the [Energy Water Drops] in the vending machines were purchased for 0 yuan, and some people who wanted to buy [Energy Water Drops] couldn't.

  Because the people in Chichuan were responsible for the transportation of materials, Hua Mi once gave each of them a bag of [Energy Crystal Beads].

  There was an [Energy Crystal Bead] hanging on the flesh of Chichuan's neck.

  With the existence of [Energy Crystal Beads], he does not need to drink [Energy Water Drops], and his strength is greater than that of many people.

  The spirit is also better than ordinary people.

  The weak survivor couldn't defeat Chichuan at all.

  The safe area was in chaos.

  Ni Shuiwen approached Hua Mi, with an anxious look on his face, and said in a low voice: "Is your husband sure? I'm not telling you that if he can't handle it, we should find a way to evacuate the survivors first."

  Hua Mi turned back full of anger . , looking at Ni Shuiwen behind him,"He wants you to teach him? Who are you to ask him to do what you tell him to do?" "

  "Aren't they all recruiting combat power? You guys are good at it. You go out to kill zombies to make money, and you can also help reduce some of the pressure on D City."

  "Forget it if you don't want to help kill zombies, can't you still fight out of D City on your own? How old are you? It's not like you have never seen the world, and you still need  to be help with the evacuation?"

   Ni Shuiwen gritted his teeth when he spoke. He looked at Hua Mi with gloomy eyes, "There is no need to speak so harshly. I am also considering the majority of survivors."

  "If you are so kind, get your wife back first."

  Hua Mi stopped talking to Ni Shuiwen and walked directly to the exit of the safe zone, stopped again, and said to Chi Chuan,

  "Find a few more people to guard the vending machine. If anyone wants to buy for 0 yuan, just press the button. Throw it out to feed the zombies."

  She didn't believe it. She couldn't rectify this unhealthy trend.

  The roars of the zombies on the street corners became even louder. All the garrisons inside and outside the safe zone set out to kill the zombies, except for a few who guarded the safe zone.

  The survivors outside the safe zone were shivering.

  Someone yelled at the garrison guarding the door through the electric grid,
  "Hurry up and let us in, the zombies are coming, we will be eaten."

  Hua Mi threw a few electric fences outside, "Anyway, you are just hanging out outside . You are idle, you lay the power grid on the ground, don't let the zombies get close to you."

 " Come on, hold on for 48 hours, you will win, I believe you are the best."