Here we are

"He is just soo cute." Nadia said, tickling Messiah.

"He's okay." Noah looked him over before looking back to Chosen.

"Is he our brother?" He looked at his father, and Alaia couldn't help but laugh.

"Hell-" Chosen started before clearing his throat.

"Na man, that's your cousin," Chosen explained, and he nodded.

"That's why we look a like." Nadia said cooing at Messiah.

"Yea yea, when is your brother supposed to be here?" Alaia said, still irritated he never returned.

Chosen came back with Messiah last night and told Alaia everything. She wasn't too hopeful Cameron would return. She also didn't want Chosen to bite off more than he could chew because he tended to do that a lot.

"Cameron will be here in a little bit." Chosen said sure of it, mostly since he got a message from him saying he was on the way.

"So-" Alaia started, and he shook his head.

He did the same last night, and she left it alone.

Chosen wasn't doing anything that she was sure he couldn't handle, and she made sure he knew he would be the one handling it.

"Fine. Im going to eat a little more, are you hungry?" She asked, and he laughed.

"Man, i thought that second plate was fa me?" H joked, and she rolled her eyes.

"Boy, you ate that plate up, but seriously, do you want more?" She asked, and he shook his head, laughing

"Bae, you good, feed my seeds." He said, and she laughed.

"Chosen, you are so irritatin." She said walking over and leaning on his lap.

"Yea, yea. So when we tellin tha twins?" He said, and she sighed.

She didn't want to relive the miscarriage and them find I find out. It was a hard time on her. Chosen could see that, but he didn't want her to be scared or stressed being scared.

"What if-" she started, and he shook his head.

"They are goin to be just fine. You got your appointment tomorrow, and you officially 3 months,". He reminded her.

So much had happened in their month back that time seemed to be flying.

"You're right." She looked at him as he rubbed her stomach.

"Yo you finna look cute as fuck wit a big ass stomach." He said adding the cute part to downplay the big aspect.

"Chosen shut up cause I am hatin jus thinkin about it." She admitted.

"Dont cause ima rub yo feet." He said and she looked at him.

"You don't rub my feet now." She said and he sucked his teeth.

"Always rub yo feet fuck you mean?" He said and she laughed.

"When?" She looked at him taking a bit.

"All the time, when we in the room." He said and she laughed nearly choking.

That was in regards to sex.

"Chosen-" she said and he shrugged.

"It's everyday." He said and she laughed.

There was a knock at the door and she turned to him.

"Boy get the door." Alaia said standing up.

Chosen made sure to smack her ass as he did.

"Ouch." She said rubbing her bottom.