Take what you know.

"So when do you actually go into the office?" Teana asked and Alaia shrugged that was a good question.

Alaia walked in a pair of light blue jeans and a plain white t shirt to match the airforces she had on. Her hair was pulled back in a high but with her baby hairs framing her face. As she walked with Teana she kept getting glances and long stares

"I haven't gotten any email and the account assignments- well its not nothing major. I have the address should I just go?" Alaia asked and her cousin shrugged.

"Girl you tha only person who actually wanna work." Teana laughed at her.

Teana was in a Burberry two-piece with matching sandals and sunglasses. Her hair was now in long waist-length braids. Alaia was sure she changed her hair mid-vacation. The fact she did hair only made it more convenient.

Teana looked her cousin over and she could easily see something was on her mind. 

She was sure it was the diamond situation that had thrown her aloof. 

"I get it, not knowin what to do without your kids." Teana said and Alaia nodded.

Chosen took them that morning since he said he would have to go in the office tonight. 

"You could always come out wit me and Mia." She suggested and Alaia debated on it.

"It's the weekend, have fun." She encouraged her and she smiled.

"Now you know ion do tha fake shit." Alaia said and Teana nodded.

She couldn't blame her with all the shade Mia was throwing.'

The two walked the mall as if nothing had changed.

"I mean it won't be jus her but i figured since you aint know nobody else." Teana said to her.

"Yea ion bout that." Alaia said and Teana looked at her.

"So what's goin now it you and Chose?" She asked and Alaia looked at her.

"Nothin." She said and Teana chuckled.

"Girl a lot of fuckin for nothin." Teana teased her.

"I jus thought shit would be different. It looks good. I mean let's be real Chose look good, feel good, smell good-" Alaia said and Teana laughed.

"Please tell me what you don't like bout his ass?" Teana said and she flicked her off.

"Im not Chosen." She said and Alaia laughed shoving her.

Honestly, she was glad her cousin didn't have any hard feelings.

"I mean tha whole baby momma not baby momma showed up last night." Alaia said and Teana looked waiting on the tea.

"I jus don't wanna deal wit that." She admitted and Teana nodded.

"Well they ain't together and last time I checked it had been a while. Erry since she got an abortion." Teana said and Alaia looked at her.

"Don't even do Chosen. I mean we all know he was fuckin but I aint goin like he not fuckin any more or any less than these other niggas." She said and Alaia nodded.

"They were together since round when you left. On and off really but erry since Madison weird ass." She started and stopped.

"Madison?" Alaia said confused.

"Mia messy ass, ghetto ass, hoe ass cousin." She said and Alaia chuckled.

"She walked around talkin bout she fucked Chosen and the moment she heard about Diamond she was pregnant." Teana said and Alaia nodded.