Pieces

"Man, what yo ass doin' here?" Chosen said, looking at Madison.

Madison was Mia's cousin, the devilish one of the pair.

It may have been hard to believe there was someone even more difficult and unbearing than Mia.

As he looked at her Chosen started to wonder if this was a sign that something bad was about to happen.

"Seein if you needed help." She said, leaning against the wall and inching her skirt up.

"Iono what it is wit you in yo cousin." He sucked his teeth as he walked past her.

Madison, aka Maddy, just so happened to be Murder's cousin, too.

Murder was well-known around town. His name was Murder for a reason and that reason was obvious. The thing was Chosen knew Murder and as many assumptions there were about him they were all wrong. The two were close what he didn't know when he slept with Madison was that he fucked his psycho little cousin who seemed to love to pop up and cause problems. He had sex with her over a year a go just thinking it as a fling. The thing was she was hell-bent on making him hers, even with a man and a kid. Even more so when she saw Diamond and Chloe.

Madison currently was with and dated Blue who was crazy as she was.

That wasn't an issue for Chosen because he didnt care but in actuality, it was because she literally kept making It an issue.

Not only did she make sure to tell everyone they fucked she went around making it seem like they were still fucking and that was furthest from the truth.

She played a large part in why he and Diamond broke up but to him, it didn't matter because he had then seen their true colors, both of the women.

Madison was a beautiful woman but she looked nothing like how she truly acted. She was a beautiful woman. She had smooth chocolate skin and big brown eyes. Her body like her cousins was nice with curves to die for and meat in the right places. Visually she was a catch but spiritually she was someone he didnt want to have ties with and a woman he wished he had never touched.

"My cousin?" Madison looked.

"I fucked both yawl, one time. Not even on no good dick shit. Litteraallyy a quick nut. Ion want either one of yawl yet yawl be in my got damn face." He said and the back door opened and it was Murder.

He looked stressed.

Chosen was sure it was because he had just had a baby of his own and was dealing with his situation just as he was with his.

"Come back here fa a minute?" Murder said and he nodded.

Blue walked into the trap eyeing Chosen.

Chosen kept an eye on him because he knew no matter what no one could be trusted.

Murder looked at the men exchanging glances as he sucked his teeth.

"Aye bro yawl can leave." Murder looked at Blue.

Blue didn't even bother to question it as he put his arm around Madison.

"Ight boss." He said nodding his head at Murder and Murder did the same in return.

Blue snatched up Madison pulling her out as she still eyed Chosen.

"Yo keep her ass away from me." Chosen said shutting the door as they walked towards the back room.

"Man yo ass fucked her. I told you-" Murder said and Chosen looked at him.

"You told me after my nigga. After tha damage was done." He said and Murder laughed him off.