Heavy.

"You left my kids wit a nigga named Murder?" Alaia looked at Chosen. 

He couldn't help but laugh because it sounded worse than it actually was. 

They sat in his car in front of Murder's house as Alaia scoped the neighborhood out.

"Don't do my bro like that. He a regular ol family man." Chosen looked at Alaia.

her face was still red. 

He could tell she was mad still. 

Madison could fight but Alaia had to have gotten the best of her since she came out with a scratch on her cheek and a small cut on her lip. 

Chosen smirked at her. 

"Fightin over yo baby daddy huh?" He said and she turned giving him a stale face. 

"No cause that hoe you obviously fucked was talkin slick and obviously crazy." Alaia looked at him and he honestly wished Madison was a factor in all the bad shit that had been happening. 

"One time, not recent, and yea she is crazy." He said and Alaia tried not to blame him as she sat quietly. 

"Where are we?" She sat in his car and he pointed at the front door. 

"It was late as hell." Chosen said opening the door and she looked at Murder and who she assumed to be his girl carrying the twins out. 

Honestly looking at them the looked like a regular ol couple. 

Alaia got out to help.

"Thanks again." Chosen said and Murder nodded he passed him Noah.

"My lil nigga a father." Murder said proudly. 

"Hey." Britney said passing a sleeping Nadia to Alaia. 

"Thank you." She said and she smiled. 

"Its all good. Murder told me about you, How's lil sister. " She smiled at her and Murder patted Alaia's head. 

"Yo lil ass don't even look like yo self." Murder said and she rolled her eyes. 

She was sure Murder and his momma knew everyone. She had known him all her life really. They had always crossed paths but that was about it. He was her brother's friend and to her, that was all she knew. 

"Murder-" Alaia started and Chosen corrected her. 

"Quinton.." Chosen chuckled and Alaia looked at him. 

She had honestly never known his real name as long as she had known her and it surprised her as she let out a chuckle with Chosen. 

"Not Quinton." Alaia teased and Murder gave her a still face. 

"Well, I'm glad you could laugh MMA fighter." Murder said and Alai got quiet.

"Yea, rough housin wit all them boys paid off huh?" He laughed. 

Alaia used to always want to run around with Howard and for the most Murder knew her to be his tag a long, well until they got older. 

"Thanks bro." Chosen said dapping him up and Murder nodded. 

"No problem. Hit me up." He said and Alaia looked at Chosen. 

"Murder, Chosen not lyin to me bout bein tha trap is he?" Alaia looked at him and Murder laughed. 

"You know his ass stop by a few times a week." He said and Alaia shot Chosen a look.

"I already told you  I stop by. You out here still reelin from fightin ol girl." Chosen sucked his teeth.