Put up a fight for you

"Alaia she said hes mine what do you want me to do?" Chosen said standing in front of her.

He had been doing whatever he could to block her from taking her things.

"Chosen fine, i just wont take anything." She said dropping her stuff on the floor and walking past him.

"Please just talk to me." He begged.

"Just like you talked to me before you completely changed my life. Forced a move and contract on me, begged to be with me only to constantly have to deal with somethin." She sighed.

"What is fuckin next?" She said and he sighed.

"come one-" He tried and she tossed his hand away.  

"I need space chosen." She said and relay he didnt want to give her space.

"Where at yo moms?" He asked and she was quiet.

"Look the kids will be back every two days." She said and he looked at her.

"EVery two days?" He said in disbelief.

"Chose like what do you fuckin want from me?" Alaia said finally stomaching to look at him.

"To talk to me! To not fuckin leave" He said getting frustrated.

Her silence didnt help because she still didnt want to talk.

"Just give me some time." She said and he sighed.

"I gotta get a few more things for the house anyways the kids can jus stay." She said quickly turning.

"House?" He said stopping her.

"Chosen, i- i just dont know about us any more. Maybe i was right. We were rushing. I just let things go cause of the kids-" She said and he cut her off.

"Dont even put that shit on them." He sighed.

"You know i love you but no matter what shit is never enough for you. I am fuckin pourin my heart out Alaia about you wanna leave me? You movin in what 2 days?" What the fuck." He said confused.

"I wasnt moving without you at first chosen damn!" She said and he looked at her.

He would much rather her cry, scream and argue it out before she just left.

The twins were with her mom for a few hours and he had hoped within those few hours he would be convincing her to come back, not her coming to get her things.

"Like i dont get it. Chosen as good as a man and a father you are your a shitty boyfriend." She said and Chosen was actually feeling the blows of her words.

"Baby-" He tried and she just couldnt as she waved her hand, walked out but he ran after her.

"Alaia stop." He said grabbing her and wrapping her in his big arms.

"Just listen to me, please." He said still holding her.

"I love you. You the only woman i want to be with. I wanna wake up and go to sleep wit you. The kids and im sorry. Jus like wit the twins, aint think bout nun but my kids.. so chance." He sighed.

"I told you about Chloe and i explained my break up. I promised her no matter what if she needed me ima be there but Diamond made that hard. I couldnt fight for no claim and I raised her, i love her just like i love the twins, i cant lie." Chosen said and Alaia felt worse.

"I know this shit sucks and i am sorry for not taking your feelings into consideration." He said as he started to sway her.

"Ill give you space, time, Alaia please." He said and she remained quiet.