Buddy Buddy

"Chosen wait." Alaia said, stopping him, and he sucked his teeth.

He was in the middle of taking her clothes off.

"You didn't hear that?" She asked.

"Man, stop playin-," He said but paused, but he heard the sound of soft knocks.

"See." She said, pulling her shirt down.

"Man who the fuck would be showin up at 11 at night?" He said standing up irritated.

"Well no one knows where we live but family so obviously it's an emergency." Alaia said as he started to walk out of the room.

She chuckled cause one thing about Chosen was when it was time then it was time, there was no waiting.

The knocking continued this time it was a regular knock, nothing like the soft ones that they had before.

"Who the fuck is it?" Chosen said swinging the door open.

To say the least, they were both surprised to see Cameron standing with a baby strapped to his chest.

"No." Chosen immediately said and Cameron sighed.

"How the fuck do you even know where we live?" Chosen said and Cameron gave him a blank expression.

Alaia almost let out a laugh watching the two men who mirrored each other give each other facial expressions back and forth.

"First, we all work in IT. Work being the first component and IT being the second." Cameron said adjusting the laptop bag he had on his left shoulder.

"Nigga why are you here?" Chosen asked and Cameron looked at him.

"You made it sound easy." Cameron admitted.

Looking at him you could tell he was exhausted.

Alaia knew very well how hard it was with a newborn but looking at Cameron she almost felt bad for him.

"Nigga I said he's a baby how hard can it be?" Chosen said and Cameron sighed.

"She hasn't come back to pick him up in days." Cameron said and Chosen nodded.

"That's tha kinda mom she is." He said not really sure what to tell him.

Alaia walked away from the door and thought it would be best if Chosen handled it, it was his brother and nephew.

"So when her ass dont come back?" Cameron said and Chosen shrugged.

"I already suggested full custody." Chosen told him and Cameron looked as if he could choke him where he stood.

"Nigga I have to be at work in an hour, no babysitter and you talkin bout full custody." He said looking at him.

Cameron took a deep breath as he tried to collect himself.

"Look it's called daycare, if you wanna switch your shift coo, need a few days off, coo but you gotta figure out all that other shit."Chosen said holding the door.

He noticed his brother's eyes shot past him and to Alaia.

She was in a pair of shorts and tank top.

It screamed 'dick me down' hence Chosen trying to undress her just moments before.

"Nigga-"Chosen started

"I'd offer to babysit but his mom and all."Alaia said walking up and peaking behind Chosen.

"So Chosen will cover tonight." She said and Chosen looked at her like she was crazy.

"But tomorrow night you will have to figure it out. Mostly cause I don't do nights." Alaia chuckled and Chosen shot her a look.