Layered.

"Chosen this shit is not funny." Alaia said taking off her clothes.

"Honestly, I know it's not but like I'm glad I ain't tha only one dealin wit her bad-ass attitude." He said walking behind her and wrapping her in a towel. 

"Not her tellin you to fight cause she can't." He said laughing harder. 

"Chosen-" She started. 

"Wait yo ass didn't start fightin right?" He looked at her. 

"Chosen you think I'd be sitting here wet if I was?" She said tossing the towel at him. 

"Don't be mad at me cause you and yo cousin got the same badass attitude." He joked and she shot him a look. 

"Yea, me and tha kids finna head out." He said holding in his laugh and she stared. 

Chosen was about to walk out but stopped. 

"I ordered you food." he added. 

She turned her body around with an attitude but smirked. 

He laughed. 

"I know when yo ass got back you were bout to cry cause you ain't ate." He laughed peeking around looking at her face and she threw a pillow at him. 

Chosen grabbed it quickly and sat it on the bed.

"Yawl come on cause yo momma hungry and she finna be mean to us." He said loudly and she couldn't help but laugh.

"I'd never be mean to them." She said and he gave her a look of disbelief.

She was without a doubt pissed about what happened but Chosen was handling her attitude just as he had been the last few weeks. 

Teana storming off did piss Alaia off especially how she handled things. 

Alaia hadn't even gotten the chance to share her news before it was overshadowed by Madison, her minions, and her presence.

"I Mean if you wanna come." Chosen walked back in and she chuckled. 

He couldn't be mean or mad at her even if he wanted to. 

"I'm good Chosen. I'm sure they are probably looking forward to the day with you." She said and it was true. 

They had been. 

It was their first day with Chosen since they had returned from their trip. 

The twins had been used to being all up under their father. Alaia didn't know who loved it more them or Chosen. All that didn't matter, what did was them spending time together.

"Ight well we goin to be back in a few hours." He said and he looked at her grabbing a new pair of socks and a different pair of shoes. 

"Uhm where the hell is yo ass goin?" He asked and she smirked. 

"So cause you leavin I gotta stay here?" she said and he stared. 

"So forget tha food I ordered you huh?" He said sadly and she smirked. 

"Chosen we both know I am not leavin this house without eatin." She said and he smiled. 

"What you get me?" She walked over clinging onto her arm. 

It was easy to see she had him wrapped around her finger. 

"Not only did I get yo ass some cheesecake." He said proudly knowing she had been craving it. 

"Ohh cheesecake." She said with a light chuckle as she licked her lips. 

"I got you some deep-fried ice cream." He whispered in her ear and she laughed.