Like partners.

Chosen remained working overtime with the servers being down.

"I can help you know?" Alaia said, and he waved her off.

Alaia snatched his laptop.

"We both know I'm quicker, and you're tired." Alaia said, and he was.

"Go." She said, looking at where he was.

He had been monitoring their accounts all alone. Warren hadn't been much help, and since Alaia had been giving him the cold shoulder, he hadn't asked for help.

"Plus, you're my boss. Delegate work." She said, and he didn't even bother arguing as he lay back on the opposite end of his couch.

"Don't forget the spreadsheet. Update all the accounts every 20 minutes." He said, closing his eyes.

"Yea, yea." She said and figured since the kids were still sleeping and she already cooked, the least she could do was help, especially since she had been paid to do that.

Within 15 minutes, she had coded a manual tracking to run and alert her of any problems or abnormalities.

Chosen had fallen into a deep sleep as she looked around and noticed it wasn't in its normal order.

She decided to clean up as he slept.

It had been a few hours, and Chosen woke up with the laptop running, and he panicked.

"Dont touch it. it's running tracking." She said, and he looked at her, folding his clothes.

"Chosen, honestly, I know we're kinda in a disagreement but say you need help. The twins are a lot. Work has been a lot. Just asked for help." She said, pointing to the stove.

"I made dinner and didn't know if you wanted breakfast so-" Alaia said, and Chosen smirked.

"I'm still mad at you, but you still my man." She said, and his smirk spread into a smile.

"Chosen stop cause I'm still mad." She said, and he walked over, pulling her up and into his arms.

"But I'm still yo man." He said, and she laughed.

"You so damn weird." She said as he rocked her.

"So what is that?" He looked at the tracking sheet pulling up, and she smirked.

"Impressive, huh?" She said, and he chuckled.

He hadn't thought of doing such a thing.

"You are a lil smart." He said, and she walked over, scanning the report.

"So far, so good. I mean, it will red alert on anything but look." She waved him over, and Chosen smirked impressed.

She was worth every dollar and more.

"If you want, I can set up officially, and it will send alerts to our phones." She said as he scrolled through.

He looked at the last few hours, and although they were manually tracking, it was completely different and even more efficient than their program with their server.

"You know what? You gave me an idea." He said, pulling her close.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And her ass created this." Chosen said, showing Eli.

His face was unchanged as he looked at the screen.

"What am I looking at?" He said, and Chosen smirked.

"Manual tracking, that is even compatible with our servers." Chosen said, truly impressed.