Helping hand.

Alaia was in the office early morning craving food.

This wasn't abnormal, but its intensity was.

She had only been there for an hour, and she had an intense hunger.

Alaia tried to call Chosen, but he didn't answer.

She was sure it was because he had covered his shift and Camerons the last few days.

Eli had just left, and she had wished she had stopped to get food on the way in.

Alaia sighed, taking a seat before looking online and seeing where she could order from.

It was a few moments later that Cameron walked in.

"Oh." She said, looking at him.

"I need your help." He walked in with his son strapped to his chest.

He looked relatively the same since she had seen him last.

"You mean chosen?" She looked at him.

"No, they need a mother for daycare-" He said, and she stopped him.

"Nope." She said, and he stepped closer.

"Please just like pretend to be her so I can sign him up.." He said, and Alaia shook her head.

"Im sorry, but no, I can't." She said, and he took a seat across from her.

Cameron let out a sigh.

Alaia looked back at her phone.

the last thing she wanted was to get wrapped up in whatever they had going on.

"Like, what am I doing with a baby?" He said, and she looked at him.

"He is yours." She reminded him.

"Yea, but a man wit a baby." He said, and Alaia wasn't here to give anyone sympathy.

Maybe it was because she raised twins alone while putting herself through college.

"Okay." She said, and he sighed.

"You dont get it." He said, and she stared.

She picked up her phone.

"I dont cause I had a set of twin I raised on my own. While in school." She said, and he looked away.

"Chos-" He started and she shook her head.

"Chosen didn't kno about the twins." She said before he could try to say anything else.

She could tell he was trying to stretch it but just wasn't there to give sympathy, mostly because if it wasn't for Cameron the entire Madison situation would be nonexistent or at least she thought.

He was definitely talking to the wrong person if he wanted sympathy.

"I raised them on my own. not to take away from him being an amazing father, not at all but I did that..no help so the whole I can't do this thing doesn't really win me over." She said and Cameron looked at her.

She was much meaner than he thought.

"Just watch him for like an hour?" He said, and she sighed.

"No cause why?" She looked at him.

"Cause you're his aunt." He said and she looked at him.

Alaia tried not to laugh.

"Sir that is your brother's nephew. Your brother's kids are your niece an nephew but that baby, that baby ain't nothin to me. more like my baby daddies brother's baby." She said and he looked at her.