Little helper.

"Nigga what kinda shit you got me watchin?" Eli said pushing Chosen's phone from him.

"Nigga look." Chosen pressed paused and Eli grabbed the phone doin a double take.

"Okay, why this nigga look like you?" He said and Chosen nodded.

"eXactly and apparently he's out here fuckin all these bitches. To make matters worse erryone think it's me." Chosen said He quickly shoved his phone into his pocket as Teana walked in.

"Man, that's wild." Eli said and Teana stopped and looked at him suspiciously.

Her pregnancy seemingly always had her mad at Chosen. Eli didn't complain because in the meanwhile, she had treated him like a king. She had started cooking classes and in between her clients, she would lay up with Eli feeding him. Her cooking was touch-and-go

"You keepin my cousin happy?" She said looking at Chosen and he laughed.

"Yeah man chill out wit tha death stare." He said to her.

"Good." She walked over kissing Eli's cheek.

"You hungry?" Eli rubbed her stomach and Chosen rolled his eyes.

"Yea can you order us some chicfila ?" She stuck her lips out.

"I heard that wasn't yo baby." Teana said and Eli looked at her.

"What, you told him." Teana said to Eli.

"So how's that goin?" She asked

"Get yo mean ass away from me." Chosen said and Eli laughed.

"Bae you is bein mean." Eli said and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine, come find me when cry baby leaves." She said and Eli tried to hold back a laugh.

"Arent most pregnant people sweet?" Chosen said as she walked off.

"Mean erry since you upset Alaia she has not let it go." Eli admitted.

"Obviously. Well,  she better not act like that when my god son here." He said loudly to make sure she could hear him.

"So anyway, who was it that said they met a nigga who looked exactly like me?" he turned back to Eli.

"Mia." Teana walked back in.

"Soo lemme guess you ran into him??" She asked curious.

"Bigg problem than that bae." Eli said and she looked at Chosen as she opened her bag of chips.

"ohh tell me." she said looking at chosen.

"Apparently there's a video." Eli said and chosen looked.

"He was goin to tell me anyway." She waved him off.

"We are married." She reminded him.

"Anyway if you jus tell me now we can avoid the heartbreak later.

Choen looked to Eli who nodded.

"This nigga out fuckin bitches and he look jus like me. Its a video." He started.

"I heard about tour lil video." She said and he unlocked his phone.

"But it's not me." He said and Teana laughed.

"Yea okay." She said not even bothering to look before she walked off.

"Order some food." she said and headed to the back room.

"Don't forget to bring the kids over on Wednesday so I can do they hair." She said going into her room.

"I can't wait til she has that damn baby." He said and Eli laughed.