Not really that simple.

"So whats goin on wit you and Chosen?" India asked, and Alaia shrugged.

"Nothin." She said, and of course, it was him calling her phone all day and night.

She had answered earlier, but since he wasn't calling about the kids, she hung up.

"Well, he called me." Her mother said, and Alaia looked at her.

"I didn't tell him you were here, but I'm pretty sure he knows." She said, and Alaia nodded.

"He said he found out he had a baby -" She started, and Alaia walked out of the kitchen.

"Actually, ma, I gotta go." she said, walking to the front door and out of the house.

Alaia wasn't sure where her mother was going, but she was sure it was a lecture. Last time, it was because they were moving too fast. The last thing she wanted now was for it to be tossed in her face.

What was worst of all she hated that she found herself in this situation.

She didn't want her mother or anyone for that matter to make her feel guilty for her own feelings.

Her emotions were everywhere, but even in her feelings, Chosen had disregarded them.

Alaia knew he didnt have a baby on her but nonetheless there was a baby that he just bought into the home they were supposed to share and said not one word before bringing him back on top of Chloe.

Alaia was bracing herself to deal with Diamond, not to be raising her kids.

She made her way to her car and figured a drive anywhere.

Alaia couldn't help but feel stupid.

Every dollar she had, she poured into a new home, their new home, and as she started to think about how she wasn't sure if she would be moving in, at least not with Chosen.

As she drove, she didn't even realize the 20 minutes that had passed.

She was now in park, sitting in front of her new home.

The two story brick home with a large window screamed welcome.

It was halfway furnished.

She had paid movers to get their things from storage, and all that was left was her to buy little things.

"I might as well." She said, realizing that no matter what, she would eventually have to move.

At this point, she couldn't even stomach waking up with Chosen because she knew him, and him not being around for his son was not going to be a thing.

Alaia understood he couldn't do anything about Chloe but not about Chance.

"Im so fuckin stupid." She realized her 6 months of bliss was defintely clouding her jeudgement.

The more she stood the more she became more firm in her resolve, they had a new house, just without Chosen.

She nodded to herself as she told herself this wasnt her emotions and got back into her car.

"Hello?" She answered Teana's call.

"Man why is you runnin away from your entire family like you lost your damn mind?" She asked and Alaia sighed.

She started to regret answering.

"And ask her ass why she wont talk to me?" Chosen said in the background.

Alaia heard the lively house, including the baby and sighed.

"I'm busy, i gotta call you back." She said quickly and hanging up.