"You called me?"

"Hey cutie" Yuta hugged her " my favorite producer is here"

"Did you asked the room for us?"

"No, well have practice here but I check and no one is supposed to come here. I wanted to talk to you"

"Yuta, tell me it's not about Mark"

"You two are important to me" he said

"I guess that but we're still figuring this out. I don't know what I can tell you"

"Do you like him?" She nodded " ok that's all I wanted to know. Now sit down and let me tell you all about my travel back home"

Sooa laughed and it down with him while he told her all about Japan.

While they where talking they didn't notice the time passing by, so they got startled when they heard the door open.

"Mark!" Yuta got up and hugged him, although Mark hugged him too, he was looking confused at Sooa.

"Hey Scooter boy" she smiled as he walked to her

"I wasn't expecting you here" he said hugging her "with Yuta.... Alone"

"I was talking with my bestie. You wouldn't understand" Yuta said as the other members walked in

Dongsun gets excited seeing her there and ruffles her hair " wanna stay here? They are actually good"

"I heard that" Taeyoung glared at Dongsun "stay Sooa... we'll behave"

"If Jaehyun stays under control" Haechan said

"You're the crazy one"

"Please... Mark and Yuta are the ones who need to behave" Johnny was already stretching with Jungwoo.

"Why?" Sooa asked sitting down next to Dongsun

"They are always together, can't keep their hands off each other"

"It's not like that" Mark said making Yuta pout

"Are you breaking up with me like this?"

"He has Sooa now" Doyoung winked at Mark

"No he doesn't. He didn't asked me for my blessing" Dongsun said which led to some laughs and some looks from them

"Wait... dude for real?"

"Yup, you're talking about my daughter" Sooa rolled her eyes

"Don't mind him and just practice. Do you want me to say something to Iseul?" Dongsun looked at the floor "like I thought"

During practice, they actually behaved even Dongsun was surprised about it. Mark did looked at Sooa always, she felt kinda embarrassed but she couldn't take her eyes off him too.

After practice, while they were drinking water Sooa got up quietly and went to her studio to check something before leaving home.

Focusing on her computer she didn't even noticed Mark entering.

He kissed her head startling her "it's me, what are you doing?"

She relax at his touch and looked up at him "just had an idea and wanted to check if it would work"

"Hmm when do I have time to work with the greatest producer in SM?"

"Don't let Haru hear you" she laughed " the question is when the great Mark Lee has time to work with me"

"I always make time for you" he said sitting next to her

"Trying to act all cute" she smiled leaning in "it's working"

"So is it a yes?"

"Of course, you just need to text me when you can"

"Can I make you another question?" He leaned in even more, Sooa looked at his lips then back at his eyes "I really want be your boyfriend"

"That wasn't a question" Sooa giggled caressing his cheek

"Can I be your boyfriend?" He smiled pulling her chair closer to him

"Wow, Mark Lee can flirt" she said "yes, you can"

He smiled and gave cupped her cheeks, kissing her nose, her cheeks, her lips pretty much kissing all her face.

Sooa laughed " someone is happy" she stopped him and kissed his lips " I'm happy too"

"I get to do this all I want" he kissed her again.

127 🏡

Haechan
*video*

Johnny
Our boy did it

Jaehyun
Is that Mark flirting?

Mark
You were there?!

Really Haechan?

Eungsoo
Are you dating?
Tell me it's true

Taeyong
Haechan give me your phone

Yuta
😭 😭
My babies left me

Jungwoo
You still have me

Doyoung
Mark had the courage finally

Taeil
Someone answer Eungsoo question
I'm curious too

Mark
We are

Now stop the teasing
And no one tell Dongsun or Iseul before me!