I will make him remember it. Even if I can't remember it, I can still find a way to create new memories with him. In short, the Jedi should not disappear in Natsume's memory!

Natsume didn't know that in just a few seconds, so many thoughts had already passed through Ba Wei's mind. He didn't want to continue to be involved with Ba Wei, so he said goodbye to Ba Wei again and prepared to leave.

——How

could Tomoe let Natsume, who he had been waiting for so long, leave so easily, so he called out to Natsume again: "Wait a minute!" "Can you finish everything at once?" Natsume said with a smile on

his face

.

An impatient expression:

"I've wasted a lot of time on you."

Natsume's unceremonious words made Tomoe feel hurt in his heart, but he didn't show it, and he still looked calm and composed on the outside. :

"You are my master, so I want to go with you."

"I don't need a demon fox as a servant."

Natsume said ruthlessly again.

Tomoe's inexplicably familiar attitude made Natsume always feel like he was out of control. He didn't like this feeling very much, so he simply tore off his usual gentle disguise and showed his true self in front of this demon fox.

Even Natsume can feel the bond between her and Tomoe's soul, and can feel the warm feeling brought by this bond.

"You are still very weak and need my protection."

Since Natsume was so ruthless, Tomoe started to speak rudely.

When the seal was first released, Tomoe was ecstatic just because he saw Natsume here. After saying several words, he realized something was wrong with Natsume - Natsume was too weak, much weaker than when he met him

!

Amnesia, weakening...

Apart from these two points, I don’t know if anything else happened to Natsume. Tomoe didn’t believe that a person would become like this for no reason, so Natsume must have encountered some accident!

Thinking of this, the loss, sadness and uneasiness caused by Natsume forgetting and being ruthless to him were instantly forgotten by Tomoe, replaced by deep worry!

In this case, it is even more impossible for Tomoe to leave Natsume!

Ba Wei's character is indeed very proud. If another person were so indifferent to him, he would have gone up to serve him!

But that person is Natsume, and Tomoe is willing to give in for him.

——Tomoe

's rude words made Natsume feel a little unhappy, but he understood better that it was the truth and couldn't even say anything to refute it.

Regardless of whether Natsume wants to admit it or not, it is a fact that he is weaker than Tomoe now!

However, even if he is weak now, he will not let a demon fox stay by his side for this reason!

"I don't have any enemies now, so I don't need a demon fox."

After saying that, Natsume completely ignored Tomoe and started to do the exercise that had been delayed for a long time - running.

Natsume ignored Tomoe, but it didn't mean that Tomoe ignored Natsume. When Natsume was running, Tomoe hung beside him, neither far nor close, neither approaching nor leaving.