Chapter 31: A Soul

A/N: FNAF Movie was great 😊 been awhile since I've written, been really busy! Here is a chapter though since I left on a cliffhanger.

I breathed, shocked as I watched the violent scene play out.

"S-Springtrap....?" I whispered aloud.

The rabbit had thrown Jeremy to the ground, kicking him hard in the ribs with his metal animatronic feet, knocking the air out of Jeremy. (Fnaf movie flashbacks anyone?)

My hearing became unfocused as I heard someone call my name, hands softly gripping my shoulders with concern, but I couldn't look away from the scene. I swore I heard the rabbit speaking.

"Y/N!!" I heard a familiar voice as I was turned to a worried man. "Mike? What are you doing here?" I questioned, snapping back into reality as I realized that I was crying. "Doesn't matter, are you okay? What the bell is going on?" Mike asked, holding my shoulders and gently moving my hair. He turned to face the scene and his eyes widened.

Springtrap had snapped his eyes towards Michael, intensely staring at him in the eyes with a half dead looking Jeremy being pinned to his chest with a metal arm. Jeremy still fought against the rabbit creature, yelling out for Mike to help as blood trickled down his face from a broken nose. The Springtrap had taken a glance at me for only a second, a strange look in its eyes when they met mine. Turning its attention to the both of us, it clasped a withered hand over Jeremy's mouth to muffle his screams as the devil dragged him away into the darkness from which he came from.

Mike and I stared in shock.

"Come on Y/N... we can't stay here..." Mike looked at me, pulling my shivering form towards the doorway.

~~~~~

We didn't want to talk about it.

I didn't want to talk about it.

Mike had brought me to my apartment, and I had encouraged him to stay, which, I suppose he knew that's what I needed at the moment.

He sat at the coffee table while I sat on the couch, zoning out while the t.v. played random things I didn't care about.

I couldn't beleive it....

Why would Jeremy do that...?

Was I dreaming?

No...

I felt my wrist, recognizing a bruise from when he had grabbed me.

It had happened. All of it was real.

Right? But...that brings up another question.

Of all the people that could've helped me in that moment....

Why would a child murderer save me?

"I'll be back." I mumbled just loud enough for Mike to hear me, to which he nodded. I made my way to the bathroom, pausing to look in the mirror. I sighed, "Michael didn't tell me I still had blood on my face..."

My mouth had blood dripping from it still... I became suddenly conscious of the metallic taste in my mouth. I grimaced, gagging and spitting out the disgusting liquid that remained from the man that tried to harm me. I decided to take a shower. I really didn't mind Mike being in the house while I showered, a part of me knew he wouldn't be weird like that, but I was gonna lock the door anyways...

I turned the water on, letting it warm up while I undressed. I stripped off my sweaty clothing, that had random drops of blood splattered on it, before stepping into the shower, letting the warm water cascade through my hair and down my body. I began to zone out again, leaning against the shower wall as my eyes clouded over.

~~~~
The room was dark, but in a purple lights, I could make out the figure of a man in a suit.

"I still have a soul you know..." he spoke, a thick British accent enlacing his words. He turned to me slightly, the ominous light revealing only some of his features. His lips were parted as his eyes were obscured. I stepped closer to him, feeling effected by his alluring presence.

I cleared my throat, unable to recognize the man. "Who are you?" I asked, approaching him slowly.

He chuckled..."So my voice doesn't ring a bell for you?" He asked smoothly, the question sounding rhetorical. He turned around fully, revealing his painfully familiar features as his eyes met mine.

"Oh...you're...him." I realized, becoming slightly unsettled at the presence of the child murderer.

He stepped closer to me, and I felt like I should've backed away from him, but in that moment I couldn't move my body, as if his stare had frozen me on the spot. He reached out a hand and softly pushed a strand of hair away from my face, giving me goosebumps and catching me off guard.

"Why are you here? How are you here?" I broke the silence, pushing his hand away while my face burned, which he then took a step back to give me space.

"My soul." He spoke softly, not answering my other question. I went to speak but his voice cut me off as the room changed.

"I hope to see you tomorrow night darling... get some rest..." he smiled, a sad look entering his usually cold eyes.

"W-wait-" I stammered.

~~~
I lost my grip on whatever that was... reality faded back in as I realized I had been here in the shower for a while.

I shook my head, quickly finishing my shower and putting on more comfortable clothing.

"Mike I'm back, sorry I took so long." I called out.

No response.

"Mike?"

~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hope you liked the chapter!