Chapter 26: Back for More

A/N: There will be more than one ending to this book. :)

I awoke from the dream, shaking my head. How could anyone forgive a murderer? I decided to think about this at another time.

I needed to get ready for the day shift I was assigned. It was the day we finally opened after all, so I knew it would be important to Jeremy that I attended, and I assumed the other employees would also attend.

After I showered and did whatever else I needed to do, I put on a fairly simple outfit, something formal and nice looking.

Of course, I called Mike to pick me up and drive me, paying him like he was a personal taxi. Him being the nice friend he is, he accepted.

Time to leave.

~~~

When we both arrived, our eyes lit up in surprise at the amount of people the place attracted. There was a line of over a dozen of people waiting for entry.

Me and Mike looked at each other, grinning slightly. We entered the building through the back, since the front was too crowded to get through. When we got in, we were immediately welcomed by Jeremy, a few other employees, and someone else who looked important.

"Hey! Glad you guys made it!" Jeremy said cheerfully. I smiled at him "Hey Jeremy, I don't know everyone here." Jeremy seemed to have a sudden realization as he turned to Mike. "Oh yeah! Mike go introduce Y/N to the other employees, will ya? Thanks."

Jeremy walked away, not waiting for Michael to respond. Michael turned to me, shrugging "Alright then, come on." I followed him.

"Y/N, this is Samantha and Alex." I shared a smile and a handshake with them before moving on. "This is Fritz." This guy seemed a little more nervous, as he shyly waved and turned back to what he was doing.

"Who's that...?" I pointed to the person who looked important. Michael's expression dropped, "Oh..." he looked away from the figure. "That's the boss, Dave." I hummed in acknowledgement, noticing that Michael was far from eager to introduce me to him. "Alright then, I'm gonna go help myself to the free coffee and breakfast." I grinned, Mike laughed, planning to do the same.

~~~

It had been an hour. I had been watching the cameras as people walked through the attraction to make sure no one stole anything.... or made out in the corner. I occasionally played the audio to scare people.

Besides that, I really hated Jeremy at the moment.

Why you may ask? Well you know the creepy killer corpse robot es it furry thing? Ya know, Springtrap? He stationed him right outside my office. " To scare people" he said.

Surprisingly he didn't move at all though, which I was obviously glad about, but it was suspicious.

~~~

I tapped my fingers on the desk as the last few people left for the day. It had been a very successful day, and now it was closing time.

I left the office to go find Jeremy and the others.

I walked through the creepy and dark halls, wondering where they had gone.

"You're back..."

A distorted voice echoed from somewhere within the shadows. I looked around, growing anxious when I couldn't find the source of the voice.

I quietly huffed, shrugging off the voice, but as I was about to leave the corridor to find the others two metal hands slammed beside my shoulders pinning me in place and terrifying me.

My eyes widened at the undeniably angry eyes that viciously stared me in the eyes.

"Why are you here again..." he seethed, hateful venom dripping from every word.

My eyes were wide and I began to shake, fearing that this may have been the last mistake I'll ever make. I was used to seeing him act sadistic in a weird sort of  playful way, but his demeanor had completely changed.

He wasn't playing around.

He was pissed.

I stayed silent, scared to speak up, he growled at my lack of response. "Why didn't you listen?"

I was quiet again for a moment, but quickly spoke up when I saw the look on his face, seemingly losing his patience. "I-I can't just l-leave! T-This is my job! I need the money!" I lied straight to his face...

And he knew it. His robotic lip curled up in a snarl, well, as much as the suit could manage. He painfully grabbed my shoulders, metal digging into my skin through my sleeves. He lifted me off of my feet, throwing me to the ground hard.

I struggled to get up, growling at the new pain in my back that added to my sore shoulders. "I'm not an idiot. Don't Lie to me princess." He hissed, no hint of his usual teasing in his voice as he stomped towards me.

Without giving me time to react, I was kicked back down to the floor by a metal leg, and before I could scramble to my feet a steel foot stomped hard onto my chest, forcing a hurt whine out of me.

I helplessly clawed at his foot as he lowered his horrific face towards me, reminding me of a nightmare I had...

I fought for each breath as he leaned over me, glaring daggers. "What's the real reason you're here?" His raspy voice lowered.

I felt the pressure on my ribs lift ever so slightly as I rushed out my words of response. "I-I want to help! I w-want to save them!" I admitted in desperation.

Immediately Springtrap's foot crushed down onto my chest even harder than before, a loud pop being heard as my eyes shot open and I opened my mouth to try and scream, but the pressure and pain was too much. I couldn't breath. I couldn't scream.

Tears pricked my eyes as the rabbit cackled.

"Save them? You want to save the kids?" He taunted, laughing hysterically. I watched with a pained expression and prayed to whoever was out there that I'd live to see another day.

"You Can't."