Chapter 20: Dead End

A/N: Okay bro hear me out *inhale* Springtrap from the Springtrap and Delilah comic- lowkey kind of- I know I'm weird af- but TELL ME IM WRONG. Also I love this song rn.

Anyways, have fun reading this ;).

~~~~~

I sat there for a few minutes staring down the hall, wondering what the hell the rabbit was up to.

I carefully stalked back into the hallway, peering through the window to find an empty office.

No one was there.

Letting my guard down and letting my curiosity override my common sense, I walked into the office, looking around in confusion. Where did he go?

I looked absolutely everywhere in the room, even peeking in the chilling dark vent opening. I still saw no sign of him as I flipped through all of the cameras.

"So you want to play hide and seek?" I mused to myself. I furrowed my brows, realizing that my bag was missing.

There's no way he actually- did he...?

Did he steal my stuff?

"Fucking bitch..." I grumbled in annoyance.

That bag had all of my notes on the incidents and all of the pieces of the puzzle I had put together so far.

I bet he knew that too.

"Well....Hide and seek it is then..." I mumbled.

Now I had a reason to find him, which I would do with extreme caution. I needed that bag back.

I grabbed a flashlight from the desk drawer and began my hunt for the mischievous killer rabbit.

~~~

I walked through the attraction, looking for the rusted figure that should have been easy to find considering his size, but that didn't seem to be the case. I had wondered if he was hiding inside the vents, but I wasn't in the courageous mood to go crawling into those spiderweb filled ducts. I would often stop to listen for the strange humming and metallic footsteps I would hear echoing throughout the building, but in all honesty, I felt afraid to confront him directly.

And quite frankly, I didn't know who was hunting who.

'I should probably stay out of the office' I thought, thinking that if he was searching for me, that's where he would probably look, but he also may think that I went through the attraction somewhere.

I decided that I should just keep moving, quietly and in the shadows. I peered down into a hallway, the one with the puppet mask and lit up Chica head. I sighed in relief when it was empty, about to step into the hallway I accidentally let out a gasp when a metal foot stepped into the hallway. I hastily flung myself back behind the wall, hoping I wasn't spotted.

I watched from the shadows as Springtrap trudged down the hallway with a somewhat slumped posture, and he was carrying- HE WAS CARRYING MY BAG.

I grit my teeth in annoyance, wondering what the sneaky bastard was up to.

He dropped the bag to the ground and lowered himself to his knees, unzipping the bag. He rummaged through my belongings for a second, before pausing with a pleasantly surprised hum.

He stood up holding something in his hands that I couldn't see, chuckling in amusement, "Oh? What do we have here?" My eyes widened when I saw a golden rabbit plushie in his hands, that of which he held up in front of him with a smirk crossing his rotten face.

I fidgeted with my fingers nervously as I tried to think of what I should do. This was rather embarrassing, but I also really didn't want him touching any of my stuff with his grimy corpse fingers. Ew.