Chapter 22: Secrets

A/N: There will be more than one ending for this book :)

Please read the A/N at the end!

~~
I no longer have to risk my life every night at a graveyard shift that will more than likely lead to my gruesome death...

The thought baffled me...

And yet...

Here I was putting on my uniform for another scheduled nightly date with death and fear.

Why am I going back?

It feels like I am forced to...like I'm mindlessly following some kind of orders... and I didn't have the willpower to fight the forces that have drawn me to the place...

I had this urge to solve the murder mysteries as if I was some kind of professional detective, but I was far from it. Why did I care so much? It was none of my business...

...Right?

What were the chances that me and my friends had nearly been killed by the same killer I see every night? Something more was going on here... and it didn't feel like a coincidence.

I had new questions that I  needed to answer.

~~~

I left my house to start my car and go to work- however life decided to have a "fuck you in particular" moment, directed at me- I guess you could say.

My car sputtered, but refused to start.

"Fuck!" I cursed aloud, kicking the tire in anger.

I ran a hand through my hair in stress, mumbling that I didn't have time for this.

Guess I will be walking... at night...

I better grab a flashlight or something...

~~~

The walk was annoying, tired, and fairly creepy, but I made it to the building in one piece, so I was just fine.

(BEHIND THE SCENES!!! By the way, the vent Y/N and Springtrap broke when they were getting QuIrKy together was fixed by Mike, who didn't want to fix it. Jeremy had asked Y/N what happened and she blamed it on rats. Good job Y/N.)

I huffed as I stood in the doorway of the establishment, taking in the horrible musty scent I had grown used to. I was gonna look for that horrible smelling rabbit.

My plans were interrupted when a ghostly little girl appeared before me.

"Oh- hey Charlie, is everything okay?" I asked politely, holding a hand to my chest due to her sudden appearance nearly giving me a heart attack.

She shook her head rapidly, "No, we need to talk. Let's go to the office." Her tone concerned me.

We made it to the office thanks to the little girl practically dragging me by the arm the whole way there since I was "too slow". I didn't understand the rush.

"Okay so- what's wrong? Did something happen-?" I questioned. She looked me in the eyes in a serious manner, "They don't want you to know the truth." I was puzzled by this, "What? Who are 'they'?"

She looked around as if making sure they were alone, before whispering "The other kids and William." I furrowed my eyebrows, "I know Will doesn't, but why would the kids not want me to know?"

"They don't understand that you're here to help! They think it's none of your business and that it would be better if you were gone. They really don't want you here at all, they think you'll end up like him." Charlie explained with distress.

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴜʀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें