Chapter 3: First Night

I went home and decided to sleep the rest of the daylight away since I needed to be awake tonight, after eating a few meals of course. I actually saved a few snacks for when I clocked in tonight, even though I would literally be sitting in a horror attraction, maybe I'd still get hungry throughout the night.

Taking off my shoes and setting my alarm for 11:00 pm, I got ready to take a long nap-, well, not actually that long, considering it was now almost 6 pm.

I laid down comfortably, dark curtains blocking the sun from my room, as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~
I opened my eyes, seeing myself sitting in a chair, looking around I saw I was in a kids pizzeria, during a birthday party from the looks of it. Children ran around everywhere I looked, laughing and chasing each other with pure happiness and bliss. "We have to do something about the glitches." A male voice spoke from behind you, causing you to turn around towards the voice. A man with brown hair, brown eyes and glasses stood wearing a black suit in front of another man, who stood taller than the brunette. He had dark hair slicked back and a purple suit with a black tie, with eyes of a bluish-gray color. "We're still working on finding the source of the malfunctions." The man with the purple shirt spoke with a slight British accent. The brunette sighed "William...we can't get another lawsuit! We're already struggling to keep the business going as is!" The man known as William kept his composure, "Henry I assure you I have everything under control, I just need a little more time to figure out why the animatronics are acting this way." Henry stood up straight with a more serious expression, "Well you better get things under control fast, because these investigators aren't willing to wait."

~~~~~~

I awoke to the alarm I set on my phone going off, making me groan in annoyance.

I quickly became fully awake when I remembered the alarm's purpose.

I washed the sleep from my face and dressed myself into the uniform they had given me after the interview. I pinned the security badge to my chest, admiring it with anticipation for the night ahead of me.

I already had packed a small bag before sleeping, so my now ready self grabbed the bag and my keys, and after making sure I had everything I was out the door and driving to the establishment.

~~~~

Arriving at Fazbear's Frights, I wasted no time in using the key provided to me by the company to unlock the front door, locking it again behind me.

I walked through the many hallways, shoes clicking against the checkered floors as I made my way to the office, nearly getting lost in the many confusing hallways. As I entered the office, I checked my watch, seeing that it was now 11:55, I smiled slightly knowing that I was a bit early, which I felt was a good habit to have.

I sat down in a black swivel chair that was in front of the desk, spinning a few times to amuse myself, before observing the desk before me.

I saw that it had a heavy black flashlight set on it 'looks like it would hurt to get hit with' my intrusive thoughts told me, making me laugh at the silly thought. The desk also held a monitor displaying various cameras and a map of the building displayed on the screen, on the left side of the desk were three little Chica, Freddy and Bonnie decorations that were kind of cute. Looking above the trinkets, I observed the large window which had thin wire mesh inside of the glass and had what looked like mold or something growing on it, making you cringe, hoping it was fake.

Suddenly the phone rang, making you jump.

I picked up the phone, "Hello...?"

"He-hey!" I flinched at the sudden loud voice.