Chapter 19: Sadistic Amusement

A/N: Y'all this is the literal year of fnaf, and fnaf 3 too!

I woke up 3 hours before my shift, but despite the amount of sleep I got I still felt tired. I made sure to eat before I went and dug into the box of memories that held old recordings and stuff from my youth, and even having a video of my mom and dads wedding.

I put all of the tapes (they are like vhs tapes or something don't even ask why it's so inaccurate to this timeline 💀) that I suspected to of had my parents in them into a small bin.

I watched a few minutes in of the tapes to confirm whether they were in it, before putting them back into the bin.

I was aware that I couldn't just burn them in my backyard, because I didn't have a backyard, I was in a stupid small apartment. I also couldn't just burn them in the building of course, so I left them separated from the rest and set them nearby in a secluded corner for when I did get a house... would be very refreshing to be out of this stuffy tiny place.

It felt like it was never truly quiet here, I would hear muffled talking through the walls and always hear noise from the streets. I can't wait to get out of here.

It won't be long...

An hour had passed and I was bored, so I went to go draw some random stuff while listening to music.

I drew random things that were familiar in my life, whatever came to mind.

I drew a vhs tape, a gift box, a random Freddy head, and even my Springbonnie plushie.

But then I began sketching out the disturbing rabbit.

...Why does he have to come to mind?

I shook it off as I closed my art book and put it away.

I checked the time.

10:55 pm

"Guess I should get ready to leave." I said to myself.

I quickly slipped on a purple uniform shirt and black uniform pants with my usual shoes I wore with it, and after throwing my golden bonnie plush into my bag and grabbing all of the essentials, I was gone and on my way to work.

~~~

I had arrived at 11:10.

Walking into the building I had noticed that it seemed very quiet, which told me Jeremy had left already, to my relief.

I sighed and began walking through the attraction, taking notice that Springtrap wasn't where he was last night. A chill ran down my spine, and I suddenly felt like I was being watched.

I cautiously made my way to the arcade, making sure to peek around corners to reassure myself that I was alone at the moment.

With the arcade room in sight, I quickened my pace as I turned the final corner into the room with the games in it.

But a sharp gasp escaped me as I froze in shock at what I saw.

When I had turned the corner, I failed to be check behind it first, I shivered, almost running right into the 7 foot tall moldy rabbit.

I quickly ducked back around the corner, hoping that there was no possibility that the thing had seen me.

I double checked the time.

11:18

He shouldn't be active...so am I safe? I sure didn't feel safe...

I peeked around the corner carefully, studying the still bunny, that stood tall staring down at the arcades in the wall across from him.

I gulped as I cautiously stepped out from behind the wall, quietly approaching the Springtrap's looming figure. I could feel myself slightly shaking uncontrollably.

I now stood directly in front of him, the small amount of bravery I had left me less than a foot away from him, definitely within arm's reach.

Probably the scariest part about this situation is how his eyes looked as if they were staring into my soul from where I was standing. I shuddered under his seemingly absentminded gaze.

I've decided to not play arcade games tonight.

I turned toward the door to leave hastily, but I heard a faint click sound from behind me, causing me to spin back around in alarm.

But I was REALLY alarmed when I saw that the rabbit had turned its head to look at me.

"OH HELL NO imnotdyingtoday-." I quickly sputtered as I ran out of the room so damn fast that my shoe almost came off.

When I got to the office it was 11:30. 'Why the fuck did he move?! Please say I was just seeing things-' I thought worriedly, forcing out a quiet laugh in an attempt to hide the panic from myself.

I quickly checked the cameras, cursing under my breath when I couldn't find him anywhere. I realized that he was standing in a camera blind spot when I was in the arcade room... so I could only hope that he was still there.

"You shouldn't be moving-you shouldn't be awake yet!" I muttered with frustration in my voice. I tossed my bag down into the corner by the desk, keeping my eyes and ears peeled for absolutely any sign of the demonic Easter bunny.

I suddenly heard a banging sound in the vents. I flipped through the camera, only catching sight of his foot before I heard a noise behind me. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I growled as I spun around to see the Springtrap rapidly approaching the opening of the vent and trying to crawl out, all while having some sort of creepy snickering noise coming from his grinning self. His wicked eyes locked onto me as panic and confusion crossed my face, "Why the fuck are you awake?!? What the hell?! You're cheating!!" I exclaimed, pointing a shaky accusing finger at him as he stood to his full height now that he was out of the vent.

An offended look crossed his face as an exaggerated gasp escaped him," Me? Cheating?! I would never!" I  scoffed at him as I stepped back away from him, feeling my back hit the desk. I huffed, knowing that I should probably run but I wanted some answers and hopefully I could waste some time. He chuckled, studying my expression as he took a menacing step forward, "The bell isn't going to save you now~" he cooed, making me roll my eyes at his tone.

"Why are you trying to kill me?" I asked firmly, he was unfazed by the question. "Kill you? Who said I was trying to kill you?" He giggled. I cringed at him.

"Just give me a straight answer!" I demanded, trying to act sort of tough, even though I was internally terrified.

"Hmmmm" Springtrap placed a finger on his chin, acting like he was thinking, "No." he smiled, I had no idea how he could even smile but I guess it's a suit feature.

I opened to say more but was caught off guard when the rabbit suddenly charged at me, but didn't seem to put in effort to actually grab me; I quickly moved out of the way as he slammed his hands into the desk, turning towards me with a grin that sent chills down my spine.

"I suggest you start running princess...this will be a long night." The rabbit laughed with his raspy voice.

I snapped out of my staring and darted out of the doorway of the office, hearing him begin to run after me.

I pushed on the exit door that was right by the office, unpleasantly surprised when it didn't open. I hastily turned around to Springtrap apparently thinking he had me cornered, but I easily ducked under his arm and ran down the hall, struggling to keep myself from slipping since my shoes had zero grip on the smooth floor. I found it weird that I didn't hear his footsteps pursuing me, so I turned my head to look behind me, sliding to a stop and lightly crashing into the wall when I saw that Springtrap stood there at the end of the hall...just staring in my direction as if waiting. I stared back in concern and total confusion.

Then, unexpectedly, the Springtrap ducked back into the office without a sound.

What the fuck? Am I supposed to waste my energy and keep running??