Chapter 12: Play Along

A/N: Please read a/n at the end of this chapter!

I'm not sorry for that image either:)
~~~

I squinted my eyes at the rabbit plush.

For many years I had pushed the memories to the back of my head, I didn't want to think about them.

I remember hearing about the incidents in my younger teenage years, children going missing, cameras only catching a masked and suited man they couldn't identify as the culprit.

A mask, and suit, that happened to take form of the Springbonnie rabbit I saw that day. My 5th birthday at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

I was so innocent and oblivious in those days, but I remembered. I remembered his movements, not jolty like the animatronics, but smooth and full of life. The thought of how close I, and other children were to a potential death, had terrified me to the core.

If I hadn't gone to see what the excitement was, would I have ever seen my friends again?

Would they all be missing? Never to be seen by their families and friends again, rotting corpses somewhere, forgotten, where as they used to be young, happy and full of life.

Had I saved them?

Of course... they never had realized it if it was true, seeing as they had all left me...

I, also, could have died that day.

But who had saved me?

Animatronics, souls possessing metal and plastic, given life through anger and agony that had never died. The Marionette, the Mangle, and other faces I couldn't recall...were they all once children? Who were tricked and lured to the darkness with false promises to fulfill their birthday wishes?

I almost ended up like them.

Murdered by a face I'd probably never see behind a mask...

I dropped the plush.

That's enough thinking for today...

~~~

I readied myself for my shift, feeling tired from my lack of sleep.

I made sure to pack water and a towel, since it tends to heat up from the bad ventilation.

On my way out the door, I saw the Springbonnie plush in the floor I had dropped earlier. For some reason, I felt the need to bring it, just like I had done when I was a child. Maybe it would make me feel safer?

I wasn't sure, but I threw it in my bag anyways.

~~~

Night 5

Entering Fazbear's Fright, I quickly checked the time.

11:59

I practically ran to the office in fear of the creepy things in this place coming to life and snatching me from deep within the shadows.

I skid to a stop at my office door, tilting my head at the ghostly girl before me. It wasn't Charlie.

It was a little girl with shoulder length curly blond hair and a pink and white dress. Just like Charlie, her face was deathly pale with black empty sockets that had black tears.

"Hello...?" I hesitantly greeted her.

She looked up at me, a small smile spread across her face. "Hello! Are you Y/N?" Her high pitched voice spike excitedly.

"Yeah..? What's your name?"

"I'm Susie!" The little girl giggled, "Charlie told me about you." I tilted my head, "Oh really? What did she say about me?" I questioned, going closer to her.