Pirate Halloween in Twisted Wonderland

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Ah, sorry. My boyfriend is easily amazed by new things. I'm Yukiko, ship's horticulturist and Beast Master. And this is Pachi." The white haired girl said as the others arrived.

"Pachi!"

"Wait, you guys are pirates?" Jack asked.

"Hm. Zoro, swordsman."

"Usopp, the ship sniper!"

"I'm Chopper, the ship's doctor!"

"Nami, the navigator."

"Robin, archeologist."

"Super! The name's Franky, the shipwright!"

"Sanji, cook."

"Yohohoho! I'm 'Dead Bones' Brook, crew's musician!"

"Whoa! I detect that you have robotic parts and the skeleton is somehow alive!" Othro said amazed.

"That's cause Brook is a skeleton and I'm a cyborg!" Franky said.

"A cyborg?" Jack asked.
--------
Before they all knew, they were invited as guests for lunch and they were amazed of the design of the Sunny.

"Wow! It actually has a deck with a lawn!" Grim said as they had a tour.

"The crow's nest is amazing! Quite a view!" Deuce said.

"I didn't know a pirate ship could have an aquarium...." Jack said.

"Did you see the bathroom? Vil would kill to have a bathtub like that!" Ace said.

"Wow! And you built this ship Franky?! Big bro would be floored!" Othro told Franky as they chatted.

Sanji and Yukiko finished making lunch which consisted of pizza, pasta, garlic bread, and it was soooo good!

Though they were shocked of Luffy's appatite.

"Man, he's went through seven whole pizzas..." Deuce said.

"He even swallowed one whole!" Ace said.

"Guess we found a bigger glutton than Grim.." Yuu said.

"Hey, can you blame him? This food is delicious!" Grim said.

Over lunch, the crew learned they were at Night Raven College in another dimension, but there were no pirates here, so they would have Lunala get them back.

"Well, thanks for lunch, though we should get going. We have to finish preparing for the Halloween Festivities." Deuce said.

"Halloween?! That means candy!" Luffy grinned as his bloated stomach slimmed down.

"Okay, what kind of stomach does he have?" Jack muttered.

"Well, since we are not in a hurry, mind if we join the festivities?" Yukiko asked as she hadn't been to a Halloween party in a while.

"Sure, it'll be in three days, so it won't be a problem." Yuu said.

-------------
Unknown to them, some spooky spirits decided to cause some trouble.

For the next day, students reported some non-school Ghosts have been causing all kinds of trouble from making messes in the kitchens, in the library and frightening students.

An emergency meeting was held about it, and if something wasn't done, the Halloween parade would be canceled.

As the meeting ended, Yuu and their group met Luffy and Yukiko.

"Hey what's up?" Luffy asked.

"Eh? Luffy? Yukiko?" Deuce asked.

"Bad news. If we don't get rid of our trouble-making Ghosts, we may have to cancel the parade." Ace said. "And the kids have been looking forward to it."

Pokemon Trainer of the Strawhatsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें