--------------------

3rd POV:

An hour later, as the sun is coming up, we are all settled into the plane and are on our way to the little island our villa is on. The kids are all asleep and Brian and Nadia are not far behind however just before they doze off they get a call from Dom on the plane phone.

"Brian? Nadia?" Dom says.

"Dom, what's going on?" Brian asks, shocked that Dom was even able to get the number.

"I called the airport and said it was an emergency so they gave me this number. Letty and I have to go to Rome, the mission the team is on is a set up. The guy who is after me has planned it all." Dom says.

"What's happening?" Nadia asks, not being able to hear Dom on the phone.

"The job in Rome is a set up."

"Gisele never went." Nadia says.

"Why?" Brian asks, wondering if she knew.

"Han said she got an emergency call and couldn't make it. That was the last I heard from them. He text me before he left wanting to know if I know anything about it." Nadia says.

"Gisele isn't there. She got an emergency call and had to leave." Brian tells Dom the info.

"Okay, that is good and bad. At least she is safe but she also could have been helpful when everything inevitably goes to shit."  Dom says, starting to get a little stressed about it all.

Nadia gestures to Brian to hold the phone out in the air so Dom can hear her.

"As soon as we get to the villa we'll set some things up and help as much as we can." Nadia says and Dom hears.

"I think we'll get there before you get to Spain. We're in this Agency jet that is going pretty fast, we're already almost there." Dom tells us. After he spoke to Little Nobody about it being a set up he was quick to set them up on the quickest mode of transport there.

"Okay, just let us know what happens." Brian says.

"Stay safe." Dom says.

"You too." Brian says as he puts the phone down.

He comes back over to the sofa and sits beside Nadia, wrapping up in the blanket and being surrounded by all his kids. 

"Do you think they'll be able to stop it?" Brian asks.

"Dom always says 'you gotta have faith', so that's what I'm doing." Nadia says, putting her head on Brian's shoulder.

"Me too." Brian says, putting his head on top of Nadia's. The two of them dozing off to sleep as chaos ensures down below.

A/N:

Ana de Armas as Marta Ramirez