"You have a kid too." Brian says to Dom.

"I have a plan for Little B." Dom says, knowing that if he is the main target than Little B is going to be as well. 

"We can take him with us." I say.

"No, it's okay. He'll stay with Mia, Vince said he'd take care of their kids while she is here, and then Jakob will come and get him in a few days, take him somewhere off the grid." Dom says, already having a failsafe plan.

"What about you two?" Letty asks.

"We could go to Spain. Stay at our villa?" I suggest.

"Yeah, it's a small island, everyone knows everyone. We have a lot of security. It should be perfect." Brian says. 

"Once we land I should be able to set up a secure line that can't be hacked so we can all remain in contact. We'll try and help as much as we can." I say, knowing Brian hates feeling useless to his family. At least this way he feels useful.

"You should warn James and Daisy. Let them know what's happening in case they become a target." Letty says.

"Yeah, I'll tell my family too. I just hope Marta isn't too worried. She hasn't had to deal with anything like this. At least I don't think." I say. 

Marta is Andy's new girlfriend. He was so worried at first because Natalia was my sister but it's not fair for him to have to put his life on pause. It's been over ten years and he deserves to be happy, I know Nat would have wanted that as well. The first time I met Marta I remember Andy being so nervous but she got along with all of us and she is great with the kids. She's now a part of the family which is a great thing but sometimes it can get a little shitty, like now.

Cypher starts to cough a little more on the sofa, catching all of our attention as we see blood come out of her mouth. 

"We should call the agency." Letty says, heading for the phone.

"We're gonna head home and pack. We'll be gone as soon as we can be." Brian says, putting his arm around my waist.

"I'll call the airport." I say because they'll need to get the plane ready.

"Yeah, let's go." Brian says.

We say goodbye to Letty and Dom, giving them hugs before going to get the kids. We tell Little B that it's okay to go back inside and we head across the street to our house.

As soon as we get in the door Brian and I start to pack up all the essentials that we'll need. It's not a long flight and the kids have a lot of things already over in the villa because of how often we are there so we really don't have to pack much.

"Mum, Dad, where are we going?" Natasha asks.

"We're going to Spain." Brian excitedly says, not wanting them to know the real reason we have to go there so suddenly. They may have grown up a lot but stuff like this can still be scary.

"Yay!" Seb shouts, loving going there.

"Alright, kids. Go pack some things that you want to bring with you." I say and they head upstairs to pack a few things.

Seb takes my hand and I help him climb up the stairs with Arlo in my arms. 

"I'll make sure they pack some proper things as well." Brian says.

"I'll do the little ones and us if you do the twins." I say, knowing I got the better end of the deal. The little ones can't argue as much as the toddlers can about what they want to bring.

"Got it." He says, rushing into their room.

An hour later, and a few phone calls to all our family members that aren't here, we are all loading our bags into the car and heading to the airport. As we drive off we see a few vans outside the Toretto house and an ambulance. We wave to Dom as we pass and speed off to the airport.