54: I ABDUCTED YOU🙃

This book is dedicated to
@strawberry1d

.
.
.
.
.

...11...

I ABDUCTED YOU🙃

Peter received them at the entrance when they returned from the court room. He informed the emperor that there were some issues that he needed to deal with waiting for him on his escritoire. He dismissed the man with a promise to go to it as soon as he took his wife to the bedroom. Yes, he had called her his wife and Peter had only smiled. It was then she realized that she had been the only one shocked by the news. Her aides had seemed to know of it except Xiera who still wore a puzzled look on her face from all the ongoings.

He took her up the stairs and they were followed closely by the three ladies that made up his entourage. Her mind brought something up as she thought of the three women. Why did he not have a man as his aide? Why a woman? She wondered if she should ask him that. She would do so when they arrived at their destination. They turned into the left wing, his quarters. He took her to his bedroom where they met Hyeera who was just done with changing the sheets on the bed. In place of the pink sheets she had seen this morning was a black polkadot sheet.

'My Lord, My Lady,' she greeted them as she walked towards them with the pink sheets that she had wrapped into a bundle in her hands.

'I like that sheet,' told the lady with a smile as the emperor walked past the lady. Hyeera smiled at her.

'I knew you would like it My Lady,' she told her. The emperor took her to the bed and set her down on it tenderly like a baby. She kind of pouted as he covered her up with the identical polkadot covers.

'I'm copacetic,' she complained to him in a discontented voice. He said nothing to her, adjusting the pillows behind her.

'Have this My Lady,' Hyeera presented her with a small cup the moment the emperor sat beside her.

'What is that?' she asked.

'My famous wonder tea?' Her mistress laughed at her tone.

'Thank you,' she said accepting the cup from the emperor who had taken it from Hyeera. She sniffed it softly and took a sip.

'You are copacetic,' he simply told her, 'because Hyeera keeps spiking your morning tea.'

'But-' she began after lowering her cup from her mouth and swallowing the sip she had taken.

'No buts,' he interrupted her. 'You will stay in bed for the rest of the day. I will make sure that everyone makes sure of it. Now drink your tea before it gets cold.' His voice was jussive. She grumbled inaudibly.

'Where are the others? Outside?' she asked looking around.

'Yes, and let them rest too. No more sneaking off the moment you get some sort of secret letter. You hear me?' he said.

'I heard you.' In the remaining moments, she drank off about half of her tea. Then, she asked. 'Am I really your wife?' His eyes met hers. 'It was that all a sham?' she continued though she knew his answer.

'You are,' he said after a stound. She sighed at his words. He took the cup from her. 'You are really my wife sweet Rose,' he promulgated.

'I never married you,' she began. 'You abducted me,' she accused him, her mind fugaciously relieving the memory that had come to her earlier once again. It was that memory of her and the beast in a pub. She remembered him trying to take her against her will. She also recalled struggling with him but being unable to overpower hum because she had been kind of high on something, maybe alcohol, or sedatives? She didn't know which it was. But it must have been one of those because she recalled then that he had bought her drinks, her and the person in her memory that she could vaguely remember. She remembered then that he had tried to take her and she had begun to fight him off. But, she was no pugilist under the effect of a puissant sedative. It must have been the sister that the sender of that letter had spoken off because the lady was familiar. And she wondered how Hera-Mera knew about her sister. Anyways, it must have been then. She was sure that he had taken her then because she had awakened from her slumber in her former bedroom, in his empire and had never been able to leave since then.