28: EMPRESS TO BE👸

.
.
.
.
.

...28...

EMPRESS TO BE👸

After a long warm bath and a super light breakfast because she was barely hungry, she headed out of the emperor's quarters for a walk in the garden because the weather was nice in a floor length A-lined coral coloured dress that made her look pretty. She was just in the mood for a walk because it was an overly sunny, warm and beautiful day. Xiera and Vura followed right behind her, still bickering about what had happened earlier that morning. She didn't say anything to stop them. She thoroughly enjoyed their childish actions. They walked through the manor's living room slowly, encountering the butler that had been left in charge of the manor by the emperor directing a few maids on how to move some boxes that had arrived. She presumed that they were either eatable or perishable items. He acknowledged her with a bow in passing and she in turn acknowledged him with a nod before they stepped out of the manor completely and into the open. Xiera suddenly came forward, somewhat leading the way to the garden.They had hardly gone far, not even a quarter of the journey to the garden, when they came upon something definitely cruel.

There was a small scene in the manor's courtyard where the seven empress seemed to have gathered, for what she could not actually say. They seemed to be gathering a lot in the manor in the emperor's absence all thanks to the bitch, Hera-Mera. She moved a bit closer to observe them and also to see what was causing the talkative gathering. To her chagrin, she discovered that Hera-Mera was whipping a kitchen maid ruthlessly. She was shocked for words, but not as shocked as when she discovered which maid it was. It was Hayeesha, one of the kitchen maids who had helped her a lot during her escape periods with her escape plans. She ran up there.

'Stop!' she yelled at Hera-Mera, barging uninvited into the small gathering. The bitch looked up at her with questioning eyes.

'What business of yours is this? You had better stay out of this you concubine!' she warned and returned to whipping the maid as hard as she could with the whip that mercilessly tore into her skin time and time again, mercilessly.

'Please, please, save me My Lady,' Hayeesha begged.

'Stop!' She screamed one more time as she rushed over to the helpless maid who was screaming and pleading and pushed Hera-Mera away from her angrily. The lady glared back at her, equally angry.

'What business of yours is this?!' she screamed at her, infuriated.

'What on earth has she done to you Princess?' she asked her with so much disdain in her voice.

'I do not see how this is any business of yours also, you sneaky little whore,' she screamed at her in return. She raised the whip again.

'Bitch! Don't you dare!' she said holding unto the whip before it was even able to descend onto the poor helpless maid.

'You dare to open your filthy mouth and call me a bitch?!' She barked angrily at her, seemingly totally pissed. She shook madly with her rage as they both stared at each other with poisonous venom.

'I will do so again if you give me a reason to Princess,' she said to her in a sarcastic mocking tone.

'You would not dare!' she threatened her with a sharp glare.