46: I AM THE LINK💫

This chapter is dedicated to
@Contino05

.
.
.
.
.

...46...

I AM THE LINK💫

When his fangs sank into her neck, her eyes opened instantly, a deep oxblood. The light came then, stronger than it ever had been, oxblood. it grew and grew in intensity, in opacity until it had cocooned them properly. She let out a soft moan as his teeth sank deeper into her neck. Her hands rose and curved around his neck, tightly, drawing him closer, urging him to go as deep as he could. And then he let his essence run extremely slowly into her, and she in turn embraced it. She welcomed it so wholeheartedly without any iota of resistance, chugging it all down like some sort of starved beast, hungry and ravenous for that which made her feel alive.

She moaned louder as he continued to let her slowly tap into his demon essence till she was nearly drunk on it, nearly high on the beautiful life giving substance. And then he stopped, drawing away from her as slowly as he had allowed her to take from him in order to be able to stare down at her. Her oxblood eyes fixed on his as a shaky smile graced her wonderful rosy lips. The light gave way to thousands of rose petals, falling at the disappearance of the bright oxblood light.

'Izhxel,' she said to him in a small voice. 'Izhxel,' she whispered yet again, her palm going to caress his smooth face. He welcomed her touch without any problem.

'Yes, yes my sweet Rose? What is it that plagues you?' he asked her. In that moment, she felt to his as of she were heavily hypnotized. In a sense, she was just as he had described, unable to remember anything thereafter but doing it all the same because she meant it, because it was what was embedded inside of her heart, undoubtedly.

'Izhxel, I love you. I live only for you. Did you know that?' she demanded to know. He chuckled rather softly.

'Yes, yes I know that my sweet Rose. I know all that because that is exactly the same way I feel.' He smiled down at her with weary eyes.

'If it is like that, if you feel the same way that I do, then why on earth do you look so sad? Is there something that you aren't telling me?' she asked as her hands once again began to caress his handsome face.

'I am not sad about that sweet Rose and I do mean what I say to you,' he assured her.

'Then tell me, tell me that which bothers you like I told you what bothers me,' she urged.

'I am truly sad sweet Rose. You are right. What you see in my eyes right now is the truth.' His confession caused her hands to still.

'Do I make you sad?' she asked. 'Is that how it is Izhxel?' she continued in a voice that was pained.

'No, it is not you that make me feel so. It is something else I assure you.' His reply soothed her.

'Then, tell me. Please tell me Izhxel,' she pleaded in a voice that was smaller than before. He knew then that she was beginning to fade away, like she always did after such a thing as this. His heart constricted, left in pain at the realization. 'What on earth is it that bothers you and saddens you so? Whatever is it that causes darkens to hide behind your eyes?'

'It is not you but it is you.'

'How so?' she asked in a sleepy voice as her eyes struggled to stay open to listen to him.

'I am only sad because you will not remember this when you rise at the morrow. And even if you do, you will dismiss it as a dream or a passing memory,' he explained.