11. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL💗

.
.
.
.
.
...11...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL💗

Rose awakened about an hour after dawn to that familiar intoxicating scent of coconuts and lemon -cocolemon. She unconsciously nuzzled closer to it, wanting to get more of that scent, of him. He was asleep on his back, with her, sprawled half over him, and him cradling her to his body. She inhaled as she listened to the rhythm of his heart beat. He was asleep. She was sure of it. She let her eyes trailer lower, staring desirably at his ABs. She swallowed softly at the passion inebriating sight. She tentatively twirled her hands over his smooth chest, without trepidation, tracing the grooves and magnificent contours of his masculine chest, loving the feel of his smooth skin, the warmth of his beautiful body, the feel of her fingers on him, gliding smoothly across his chest.

Infact, she was intoxicated with the thrill of it, loved it to stupor. She traced the lanes created by his hard eight stone PACs, slowly, savouring, deeply imprinting the shape of him somewhere in her mind, imprinting herself on him. Want built steadily in her as her hands dipped lower, yearning to touch, exploring forbidden territories.

'I oh so like the way you rouse me from slumber sweet Rose,' he mused with a soft chuckle. She jerked back instantly, shocked. But, she was stopped from moving more than three inches by his arms which held her around her waist, tightly, restraining her. His voice had startled her because she had thought he was asleep, or mayhap she had awakened him by chance. Oh God! She hadn't known that he would awaken. He had looked to her as if he was sleeping really soundly, deeply. She felt... embarrassed? Oh yes, she felt just that way added with streaks of thorough frustration. Of course she should for she had been caressing her enemy. Wait! Was he? Was he really her enemy? She didn't know anymore, confused. Well, she didn't have time to dwell on it for he called her then, bringing her out of it.

'Mine,' He whispered as his arms drew patterns on her back, stroking her senseless, spiking her latent desire vehemently. She tried to wiggle away from his touch before she was subdued by the charring passion threatening to ensnare her. 'Will you just stay still?!' he commanded her almost instantly. She obeyed him, couldn't disobey him, not when he chose to use that jussive steel like voice on her. His other hand -the one that wasn't holding her- reached for hers, for the fingers which she had earlier on used to stroke him. He stared pointedly at her as he brought the chosen palm to his lips. She knew what he intended to do before he started to do so. He began to kiss her fingers one after another while still staring at her. She stared back at him with eyes as wide as chocolate biscuits. Strong sensations ran through her, instantly heating her up, causing her to have a meltdown, down to her very needy core, making her drip fine. Then when he began to suck on her pinky finger, she tried and failed unsuccessfully to bite back a rather deep encouraging moan.

'Sweet,' he muttered, 'My sweet Rose, how are you always so sweet?' he said to her, caressing her ring finger lavishly with his tongue, sucking the tips seductively and gently biting on it. She moaned loudly as his teeth bit lightly into her flesh, being unable to smother that needed approval of the pleasure that he was wholeheartedly bringing to her.

'Mine,' he murmured again, releasing her fingers from his mouth and using them to draw her upwards, to him. His lips quickly settled between her chin and her shoulder, at the site where her head met her neck. He kissed her softly there, feather light kisses that aroused her too swiftly, eliciting purr like moans that threatened to spur him on, quite indefinitely. She arched her head to one side, outwards, offering him more access. His tongue replaced his lips at the job, circling her skin, stroking upwards and downwards, leaving wet trails in its wake.