18: HE WAS HERS💘

.
.
.
.
.
...18...

HE WAS HERS💘

The air around her stilled as she tried to comprehend just what he had meant when he had said such a thing to the bitch sitting right there with them. It annoyed her to the core, his words that indirectly tagged her a plaything. So, that was what she was? She was a toy? She was just a toy to him? A toy who he could choose who and when to play with her. Lady Rose was totally pissed. His words reverberated in her cute little ears, but the smile that the bitch sitting across her had smiled haunted her even more. The emperor had that stupid Princess Hera-Mera in his mind, and she totally hated it. He, the beast, he was hers, hers and hers alone. She didn't know just how to make the bitch understand that. But, she had to make her do so.

'Well, it's your choice,' Hera-Mera answered him with a shrug. Their seemingly loving chat infuriated her to the core of her very being.

'Where is my aide?' she suddenly butted into their cheesy talk. 'Tell me where on earth Xiera is!' she demanded furiously.

'She is attending to something outside the palace Mine. She will be back in about an hour's time. So, go do something while you patiently await her you hear?'

'Why does it feel as if you are chasing me away?' she asked him with a cute pout on her face. He smirked.

'Vura shall get you the spear from the armory,' he said to her in a bid to deviate her attention from her aide. It totally worked.

'Shall she?' she enquired with eyes that were alight.

'Why don't you go pick a horse at the stables, your own horse?' he urged her.' She smiled broadly.

'Really? Really really?' she asked him, quite elated.

'I am not a liar.' She was out of the dining room in the careless blink of an eye. Vura quickly followed behind her mistress after a small bow to the emperor. He sighed contentedly at their absence.

'She being a nuisance to you?' Hera-Mera asked him as she chewed softly on a cherry. He said nothing to her, reaching for Lady Rose's abandoned cup of tea. He lifted the cup to his lips and took a sip. She knew that he had heard her question, but she choose not to repeat it.

'Mayhap, sometimes she is,' he said in answer to her question after about two minutes had gone by. She smiled happily at his reply. So he had been musing over her question?

'Women always are My Lord,' she said to him, 'especially when they are pissed, and she was.'

'Was she?' he pried. Hera-Mera nodded in response. 'But, she smiled. I saw her do so, happily.'

'Not everything is genuine My Lord, with women.'

'Hmmm,' he nodded. 'Eat Hera,' he urged her. 'Eat your food. You are as slight as a rod,' he told her.

'Am I?' she asked in surprise, staring herself over. 'Am I really?'

'Yes you are.'

'Ah, I see. You are worried about your affianced aren't you? Don't worry, I am healthy. And though I might be slight, I shall still bring you pleasure in the matrimonial bed.' He chuckled at her statement.