25: PEOPLE CHANGE😎

.
.
.
.
.

...25...

PEOPLE CHANGE😎

She woke up the next morning to streams of sunlight bathing her face. She sat up in bed and stared around the bedroom. She found Hyeera who was just opening the blinds. The lady sighed as she turned away from the blinds and to her mistress who was still staring at her. She smiled at her. Her Lady returned the smile with a well rested look on her face. She looked better that the night before when she seemed as if her soul had been taken away. It was all because of the Emperor -and their bond, and she knew that her lady knew absolutely nothing about it.

'Good morning My Lady,' she greeted her with a broader smile. 'It is a very beautiful day with a fine weather. That must be the reason why you chose to sleep in,' she teased her lady.

'How long did I sleep in?' she asked her as she lifted her foot off the bed, sitting at the edge of it. 'What time is it now?'

'I think it is about two hours after the breakfast hour My Lady,' she informed her as she offered her palm to her mistress.

'Wow! That long?' she said in surprise, yawning softly afterwards. 'I must have been really tired.' The maid nodded in reply as her mistress continued. She reached out and took her maid's outstretched palm absentmindedly and allowed the maid to help her to her feet.

'Yes My Lady.'

'Thank you Hyeera,' she said as she yawned once again. She felt over rested.

'It is a good thing to sleep in once in a while My Lady. You have not slept this long in a long time and I am glad that you did today,' she divulged to her mistress with a satisfied smile.

'I suppose so.'

'I was just done with your bath My Lady. I was on my way to wake you up when I decided to raise the blinds first. It is a good thing that you rose yourself and I did not actually have to disturb you.'

'Yeah, that is alright.'

'It is just the right temperature for a weather such as this. You should quickly go in My Lady and have the bath lest it gets cold.'

'Walking thermometer,' she called Hyeera jocosely. 'I will hurry in thank you.'

'It is just my gift My Lady,' Hyeera said to her with a wide smile that tattled on the fact that she was extremely happy with the compliment.

'It is a beautiful one.'

'Then, I will have your breakfast ready by the time you are done in the bathroom,' she promised her.

'Alright, whatever,' she said turning away from her and going towards the dressing room. The bathroom was in the dressing room. Hyeera left her then. She heard her leave, shutting the door noisily. She stripped in the dressing room and headed for the bath tub. True to her words, the warm bath was just the right temperature for that kind of weather. She lowered herself into it to enjoy it.

She had a long refreshing bath and came out of the tub only when the water began to get too cold. She went into the dressing room and applied her cosmetics best care products. She picked out her clothes and put them on. She chose a short A-line gown that stopped on her knees. It was a brown cold shoulder dress. She found matching brown sandals to pair the outfit. She looked in the mirror and smiled, moving on to combing her entire mass of hair. She matted the end behind her and rolled it at her nape. She held it in place with pins. The hair style resembled a braided chignon. She heard Hyeera come back into the room then, giving instructions to the maids who she knew where setting up the breakfast table. She turned and walked out of the dressing room and into the bedroom.