51: NINOTCHKA🤗

Start from the beginning

'It is enough?' he asked after a short moment and the cup was already reddening with the liquid.

'Yes My Lord, thank you,' she said to him. 'Forgive me My Lord,' she began again before taking his palm in her hand. She said a few strange words and let go. He looked at his middle finger. The deep cut was gone.

She went back to Matrix and handed tge silver cup to him. He received it and held it out. Then be began another chant. And this time, another kind of light began to engulf the bedroom from the ground. The light came like white fog, moving as if it were rolling like waves in a sea. It slowly possessed the floor and gathered at the warlock's feet. Then, the light began to climb, going up around his legs and arms until it reaches the silver cup. Then, it slowly but slightly touched the mixture in the glass and all of it went inside of the silver cup in a rush. He closed his eyes and his chant intensified from that moment but after a while, he stopped. When he opened his eyes, they were blue like his glowing coloured hair.

'Shall we proceed?' Hyeera asked him, on standby.

'Yes,' he simply answered. 'Where are the Zuiderose. This potion will rouse what we know her to be. We need all the manpower we can get to hold her down to the table.'

'I understand.'

'Bring her over here,' he told the emperor, indicating the silver table that Hyeera had set up. The emperor nodded and did as he was told, scooping the lady into his arms and carrying her to the table. When he laid her gently on it and stepped back, that feminine spoke.

'Let's get ready.' The Zuiderose, Cora and Vura immediately took their places at each side of the lady, holding hands to form a circle as always at Quiero Quei's signal.

'I shall begin now Quiero Quei,' Matrix announced. Then, he began another chant in the language of magic. 'Creve la tria mea cartoes ichmel vel zucria mo liriaah...'

A topaz blue light began to arise in a swirling motion from the ground, going around only the three at the silver table. He chanted for a while then stopped and took the cup to the three that were holding hands.

'All hands on deck!' Hyeera announced and at once, the emperor and the little prince held down the still unconscious lady in preparation for her awakening.

'She will be very fierce!' he warned all of them. 'Now, here she comes, Quiero Quei Queirosette!' Matrix announced as he placed the silver cup on her stomach and directed the mixture with the aid of magic into her eyes. He held up the silver cup when everything was gone. There was silence for about seven heartbeats after that. And then, it began.

Her scream came first, that sound that never failed to betray the kind of pain that was plaguing her. Then, her eyes opened. They were oxblood in colour like her long hair and both began to beam like some sort of magical stones. The veins on her hands and neck began to become a little too vivid, growing worse over time as she growled in a voice that was in no way hers. Her body heated and reddened as if it were burning internally which it was. The two men held her down to the table as Hyeera chanted at the sidelines. The Zuiderose, Cora and Vura also changed alongside her with their eyes oxblood like their mistress and their hair glowing same colour.

The magical bond and power between then tightened, heightened, intensified along with the chants. The three shook from the force of it, the energy that surged uninhibited. Scales began to appear on the lady, on both of her elbows down to her wrists, on parts of her neck and collarbone, on her knee and calf, on her hairline. They were the colour of midnight and hot magma -black and red. Her next scream -or was it a roar?- revealed her white protruding fangs and her other teeth which were slightly sharp. Her tongue was kind of forked and really pinkish.